Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu (1096 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Osuofia, Chiwetalu Agu At Bianca Ojukwu's Mum's Burial (Photos) / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by Churchillumoren: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Bianca Ojukwu should stop hiding behind her paid hands and staff and start speaking for herself. I mean who the hell does she think she is? Her spokesman refers to her as ''Excellency this'' and ''Excellency that''? What a joker. Doesn't she know that she is no longer an Ambassador and now she is just a cheap hustler. She is not only a coward but also a promiscous woman who was stripped of her beauty queen crown many years ago for sleeping around with big and older men. She later married one of them, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu. Yet she betrayed that man from the beginning by first lying to him that she was a virgin when they met. She was far from that. Then she started sleeping with other men after they got married. She broke his heart by all this even in his old age and she was not worthy of a great husband like that. Ojukwu was a friend of my fathers and a great man but Bianca misled him and ruined him. On many occasions Ikemba complained to my father and many of his friends about the antics of his young wife Bianca and how he had lost control of her even though the public thought all was well between them. All she wanted was his name and money. After they got married her father disowned her because he knew what she was. At least my father never disowned me and I was never a harlot. I say harlot because Ojukwu was her godfather from birth and instead of respecting that she charmed the poor man and moved into his home whilst she was still at university. Can you believe that? That is what Madame Ambassador did and her father was disgusted. Sadly a lot of young girls do that these days and they ruin lives. There was no love: it was all about money, power and being Ikemba's wife. Bianca should tell Nigerians why Patience Jonathan got her kicked out of the Aso Rock Villa after she was caught several times flirting and throwing herself on our former president Goodluck Jonathan who appointed her as some Special Aide/Assistant at one time. What type of aid was she giving Jonathan in Abuja when her husband was on the sick bed and dying in London? She was not loyal to her husband and did all sorts at that time too. Mrs Jonathan wanted her far away from the villa and that's why she settled her lonely self in Spain as our Ambassador. Bianca told my friends in London when we were teens that she was aborting her second pregnancy for FFK cos she no longer wanted a relationship with him cos he had too many other girlfriends. The first pregnancy she lost in a miscarriage but the second one was an abortion. Bianca hasn't told the world that she was also sleeping with Governor Peter Obi's commissioner while her husband Ojukwu was very sick and still alive. She has not told us about the money in US dollars GEJ sent her husband for medical bills which he was entitled to and how it disappeared from the house. Bianca finally gave Ojukwu that heart attack that killed him when the money went missing and Ojukwu learned about the commissioner lover. None of Ikemba Ojukwus children relate to her and they are all fighting her for their father's assets. They don't even recognise the paternity of her children and they don't believe she ever married Ikemba lawfully. Calling me a fugitive and mental patient is an act of desperation. At least I know who the father of my children are are unlike her. I will open a can of worms about Bianca's past which shall continue to trail her. There is more at a later time. I only tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me GOD.

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
#MadamKOO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by Baawaa(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Birds of the same feathers fly together,show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Olunloyo knows Bianca,Bianca knows Olunloyo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by veave(f): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Osogbo weed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by basisop(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
She should desist from calling Ikemba's name in her dirty article.

IPOB will take it personal. My three kobo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by frankly01: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
MAD WOMAN KEMI OLUNLOYO. BIANCA REALLY PUT THE LUNATIC IN HER PLACE WITH THAT CLASSIC RESPONSE. KEMI'S DRUGS HAS FINISHED SO HER MADNESS WILL SOON REACH THE STREETS WITH N@KEDNESS. SHAMELESS LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by maruzia: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Madam Kemi, frustrated b1tch and chronic liar who has been saying that she doesn't believe in God is now calling God
Wonders shall never end. Loser Kemi, did you not say Bishop Oyedepo was gay? That Pastor Adeboye is a murderer, same with TB Joshua?
Did you not say Olumide is a ritualist?
Your madness and false accusations are no surprise to anybody. Stop wasting valuable time and check yourself into a psychiatric ward as you have been advised. And by the way, I just checked...you ARE wanted in America on criminal charges.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by Abibaa: 3:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Bianca said kemi is madwoman and Kemi decided to actually prove it is true! Imagine this craze woman. Before now, Kemi said her father was Onohs friend but nobody saw Olunloyo in Enugu for burial. Now, kemi say Olunloyo was Ojukwus BFF but nobody saw Olunloyo in Nnewi for burial.
One thing for sure. Kemis father only knows dead people who cannot deny him, including Awo, Abacha, Anini d Robber and co. Kemi even says her father is Satans batboy who used Kemi 4 rituals!!!
The good thing is that she has finally disgraced ffk by exposing him as her accomplice in lying against Bianca.
The only people who "believe" her story are those who are blinded by envy at Bianca and will believe anything Kemi say about Bianca but immediately remind you that kemi is mad when she accuse Oyedepo as gay or Olamide as ritualist or her father and mother and stepmother as ritualist. HYPOCRITES.
Bianca, you are genius to expose this craze craze deportee.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by Abibaa: 3:58am On Apr 19, 2016
maruzia:
Madam Kemi, frustrated b1tch and chronic liar who has been saying that she doesn't believe in God is now calling God
Wonders shall never end. Loser Kemi, did you not say Bishop Oyedepo was gay? That Pastor Adeboye is a murderer, same with TB Joshua?
Did you not say Olumide is a ritualist?
Your madness and false accusations are no surprise to anybody. Stop wasting valuable time and check yourself into a psychiatric ward as you have been advised. And by the way, I just checked...you ARE wanted in America on criminal charges.
[b][/b

grin grin PEOPLE BEWARE!!!
THEY SAY KEMI BITE HER OWN CHILDREN IN AMERICA!! SHE IS WANTED FOR..... BITING! grin
ONLY MAD PEOPLE BITE PEOPLE O!!
A 55 years old grandmother kemi is still BITING PEOPLE O!
EVRYBODY CLEAR THE STREET! THE MADNESS DON PASS MADNESS AND KEMI IS..... grin grin ;BITING!!! YEEEEEEE! grin shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by Abibaa: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Churchillumoren:
Bianca Ojukwu should stop hiding behind her paid hands and staff and start speaking for herself. I mean who the hell does she think she is? Her spokesman refers to her as ''Excellency this'' and ''Excellency that''? What a joker. Doesn't she know that she is no longer an Ambassador

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
#MadamKOO
HA! HA! HA!!!
So that is Kemis problem!
Ahem. Kemi, we understand you did not finish school so we will educate your ganja brain.
AMBASSADOR BIANCA IS... HER EXCELLENCY FOREVER!
Is it paining you?
You should have finish school instead of wasting your youth in ffk s bedroom. Imagine that after how many decades you two useless people left school, he is still using you as his rag.
ffk WILL NEVER MARRY YOU, KEMI. YOU ARE TOO TOO UGLY. HE IS JUST USING YOU. SORRY JOO. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DO FOR HIM, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HIS RAG.

AMBASSADOR BIANCA FINISH HER SCHOOL, MARRY A GREAT MAN, HAVE GREAT JOB and is NIGERIA'S NO 1 AMBASSADOR grin
SHE IS FOREVER ... HER EXCELLENCY!!
SO KEMI...Ahem! IF YOU EVER SEE AMBASSADOR BIANCA... STAND UP TO ATTENTION, BOW AND GREET YOUR SUPERIOR! Do you understand this simple English?
That is how you must greet Ambassador Bianca because she is your superior.
Cry! Kemi. CRY!
BITE! Kemi! BITE grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Vs Bianca Ojukwu by Afrok(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't know how someone can be showing signs and symptoms of insanity for years now, and people around her still decides not to help her by at least locking her up in a psychiatric ward undecided.

The last three lines of the article got me laughing, was she in the court of law or in her psychiatric court? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Addresses ALL The Drama Of The Past 24 Hours In This Interview / PHOTO: Liz Benson On Movie Set / QUESTION: Can You Date This Naija Babe With Such Massive B00bs?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.