Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo (54842 Views)

South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / N15bn Fraud: Commissioners, Others Pardoned, EFCC Challenge Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope OP is not among

1 Like

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by DICKtator: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dumb and half gesture

So they were pardoned not because the system wanted to pardon them but because the prison is already congested?

And these ones that were mixed with hardened criminals ,won't they probably go back to their previous lifestyle?

Most criminals caught and pardoned are always caught again for the same thing because the government always fail in its duty to rehabilitate them.

Where /what would be their source of livelihood when they join the society?
Would society even accept them?

More questions arising!!!
And to think that most,if not all of them were just awaiting trial inmates!l!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by olukuboy: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope the CJ has also made plans for these inmates to be integrated back into society otherwise they are going back to capital crimes because the economy is very harsh right now.
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by summerflame(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Flat headed or frying pan headed baboons right?. Bro, no kill me with laff I beg
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by redcliff: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:
But is this civilization or backwardness?

Omo the backwardness no get part 2 i tell you..
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by samsam2019: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:
brown envelopes done exchange hands, I can bet 100% on that
I guess so too.

Cos it says 79 of the released inmates were tried for capital offences.

I mean, why would they release someone serving capital offence? What about his victims and their family?

I smell foul play
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by tolustx(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:

Upon that they were still forced to dobale in public, some against their will shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
But who says they were forced to genuflect? That act is an automatic response to one's reflex. It is second nature, especially to a yoruba man. Either it looks civilized or not, thts how they know to show appreciation. They may not be able to write a letter of appreciation.
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by redcliff: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:

Ah! Bros, an average Yoruba is so full of ''gratitude'' that they must dobale (genuflect) upon smaller gestures, let alone big gestures such as premature release from prison. That man standing who is not swayed by what his fellow inmates did MUST not be Yoruba. He must be from the ''land of the flaties'' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You call awaiting trial for 15years premature release. You are tooooo fooolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by DICKtator: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Go and sin no more.

Wow!!!!!

InspectahDeck!!!!

I'm a huge fan!!!!!

Your opening rap lines in "Triumph" is still unarguably one of the classic rap lines of the 90s

Then ,that Uncontrolled Substance was like a rush of "dopamine" to my brain!!!

Had eargasm (still do) whenever I listen to your album.

I never knew you are Nigerian(?).
Manifesto is sick too.
Enuff respect!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:
I am guessing the one(s) standing up are not Yoruba. No culturally induced genuflection even upon release from prison grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See how you dey fall your yoruba brothers hand for public.. So na una people we get first class for respect full the prison abi?..
Just text SENSE to 131 to see if MTN is still giving out sense to people like you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Leyqute(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:
Is she an empress or something? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Could somebody jolt her to the fact that this is the 21st century? That she only did her job and that she should not create a press conference after conducting the duties for which she is paid, to allow the opportunity for gratitudinal genuflection?

Guess you've not been dragged into the system in the way the inmates have. In Nigeria, things have gone very wrong.
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by entparrot(f): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
15 years of awaiting trials, is worst than conviction,
15 years of not knowing ur faith!!!!
why didn't the court conclude the case within 15years... Is there no evidence to convict them?

Are we now basing our judgement base on police indictment?
We need to step up our judiciary system.
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please educate me, who are the 'lodgers' ?
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by chiefoboh1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hope they won't go back 2 crime and may God forgive them their sins and give a new beginning again
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by 9jatriot(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
The people who held these people without trial have not been call dictators none their arrest called witch hunting but just catch one person with our yams their supporters will shout witch hunting to the high heavens or and shout rule of law which is known to be selective in operation.
Good one CJ

1 Like

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by ORI1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Omo!!,look at the ratio of inmates awaiting trial. crazyy
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Junglebouy: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Not for system to free them but get them something doing just thinking though
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
LOL

A great producer and rapper from the Wu-Tang Clan.

I got the nickname in secondary school. A senior gave me the name.

Manifesto album, one of the best in 2010.

Much respect sir DICKtator

DICKtator:

Wow!!!!!

InspectahDeck!!!!

I'm a huge fan!!!!!

Your opening rap lines in "Triumph" is still unarguably one of the classic rap lines of the 90s

Then ,that Uncontrolled Substance was like a rush of "dopamine" to my brain!!!

Had eargasm (still do) whenever I listen to your album.

I never knew you are Nigerian(?).
Manifesto is sick too.
Enuff respect!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Adekorya:
Standing trial for 15years?

Meaning they were in prison for 15years without any conviction. The rule of law of this country is only on paper.

And mouth cheesy
Adekorya:
Standing trial for 15years?

Meaning they were in prison for 15years without any conviction. The rule of law of this country is only on paper.

And mouth
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by prophetfire: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:

Ah! Bros, an average Yoruba is so full of ''gratitude'' that they must dobale (genuflect) upon smaller gestures, let alone big gestures such as premature release from prison. That man standing who is not swayed by what his fellow inmates did MUST not be Yoruba. He must be from the ''land of the flaties'' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if na only one flatie im release n de rest re yolobas, then she is partial n it means that majority of criminals in nigeria are yorobbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Oshotse21(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Instead way una go gbaga b4 dat woman change her mind say na mistake una day dia day form gratitude
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by DrChukzy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:

You created thread and dropped 3 comments after. You started ur tribal jargon and that shows the level of ur backwardness. In this 21st century, i never believed we still have a fool @ 30. U need to be banned. Yes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Oshotse21(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Instead way una go gbaga....b4 that woman change her mind say na mistake una day dia day form gratitude
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
2000+ awaiting trial 200 convicted ?

Something is terribly wrong with Nigeria judicial system
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by DrChukzy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:
I am guessing the one(s) standing up are not Yoruba. No culturally induced genuflection even upon release from prison grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now I know, common sense isnt actually common. Yoruba? Wizkid,Davido,Fayose and ur loud-mouthed people have respect abi? Use ur God-given brain next time. Kid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Do you force people to accept your culture?..
Finally bro! if going by your comment all of them prostrating are yorubas it means that yorubas commit more crime in the most populous state(LAGOS) in Nigeria..

There was a particular publication which reported crime rates committed in Nigeria according to tribes... The picture the OP pasted has justified the publication.

THOSE PARDON CRIMINALS INDICATES THAT MORE THAN 50% OF CRIME COMMITTED IN NIGERIA COMES FROM THAT PARTICULAR REGION.
well that is your opinion
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by 9jatatafo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Freedom has no substitute
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by bedspread: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
True!! True!! If the son of man shall set you free, you are free indeed!

FREEDOM IS SWEET
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by bedspread: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by lonelydora: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guys, go and sin no more.
Re: Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo by loomer: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ramnon2:

Omo see grammar na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.