Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Where Is Nigeria's Moon Rock? N10,000 Reward. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Is Nigeria's Moon Rock? N10,000 Reward. (676 Views)

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria's Moon Rock? N10,000 Reward. by danies1941(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Where Is Nigeria’s Moon Rock
After the visit of men to the moon by NASA astronauts-the USA gave moon rocks to every country in the world. There were a total of 270 moon rocks.
Many of these rocks have been lost or stolen and there is a black market for such rocks now, including scammers. In 1998, through a sting operation-US security officials were able to recover that of the country of Honduras which had been stolen years earlier from that country’s Presidential Palace. They offered $5 million to the person in possesion of it and it was recovered and returned to Honduras. The seller was arrested.
So where is Nigeria’s moon rock? In Dodan Barracks? At Aso Rock? IBB's house? Ota Farm? Daura? Or sold to a foreigner?

Seriously I will give N10,000 reward to anyone who can tell me where Nigeria's own is. I want to see it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_and_missing_moon_rocks

Re: Where Is Nigeria's Moon Rock? N10,000 Reward. by BLINGZ88: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Them don mix am with gravel build house
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Moon Rock? N10,000 Reward. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
danies1941:
Where Is Nigeria’s Moon Rock
After the visit of men to the moon by NASA astronauts-the USA gave moon rocks to every country in the world. There were a total of 270 moon rocks.
Many of these rocks have been lost or stolen and there is a black market for such rocks now, including scammers. In 1998, through a sting operation-US security officials were able to recover that of the country of Honduras which had been stolen years earlier from that country’s Presidential Palace. They offered $5 million to the person in possesion of it and it was recovered and returned to Honduras. The seller was arrested
So where is Nigeria’s moon rock? In Dodan Barracks? At Aso Rock? IBB's house? Ota Farm? Daura? Or sold to a foreigner?

Seriously I will give N10,000 reward to anyone who can tell me where Nigeria's own is. I want to see it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_and_missing_moon_rocks
10k only? The indonesian govt gave 5million dollars!

(1) (Reply)

Update: Escaped Chimpanzee Safely Returned To Its Cage At Jos Zoo (photos) / MTN Is The Most Fraudulent Network In Nigeria / What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.