Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Anyone Here Fan Of The Jungle Book? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Here Fan Of The Jungle Book? (486 Views)

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / Legend Of Tarzan Vs The Jungle Book,which Is Better / The Jungle Book 2016 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Fan Of The Jungle Book? by TomChambers: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Anyone here Fan of The Jungle Book? The story, which many know and love since childhood, will be told again. From the film "Elf" and "Iron Man" Jon Favreau and the producers of "Avatar" and "the future of the Earth." Man cub Mowgli was raised by wolves Raksha and Akela. But the terrible Bengal tiger Sher Khan threatened the boy, because people are not supposed to live in the jungle, and he is forced to leave. Under the leadership of the black panther Bagheera and Mowgli Baloo Bear goes on an exciting journey. On his way he meets a python Kaa, who can hypnotize look and voice, orangutan King Louie et al.

The film "The Jungle Book" is an adaptation of not only the works of Rudyard Kipling, I had also Watch The Jungle Book Online Trailer on YouTube where but the eponymous Disney cartoon Wolfgang Reiterate 1967. The creators of the tape at this time included more elements of the plot of the book, to make the story more adventurous and dangerous.
Re: Anyone Here Fan Of The Jungle Book? by itstpia8: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Its darker than both the book and the earlier one no doubt?
Re: Anyone Here Fan Of The Jungle Book? by seokeys1: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Yes of course, i am a big Fan of Jungle Book Movie, which will Released soon in the Cinemas and i will definitely watch its First Day First Show............

(1) (Reply)

Hbo Confirms Game Of Thrones Will End With Season 8 / Please I Need Jennifa's Diary Season 1 Complete / How Nollywood Can Promote Nigeria’s Hospitality Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.