Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. (726 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. by ujoatu(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slndBJEyYEA
The unparalleled achievements of Gov Rochas Okorocha in Imo State (2011-2015)
Re: Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. by ujoatu(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Lalasticlala front page please. It's a challenge to shut up critics of this outstanding statesman, Senior Advocate of the Masses and Commander of Free Education
Re: Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. by asha80(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujoatu:
Lalasticlala front page please. It's a challenge to shut up critics of this outstanding statesman, Senior Advocate of the Masses and Commander of Free Education
tell your governor to finish the dualization of Chukwuma nwoha rd in owerri he started up to 3 yrs ago
Re: Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujoatu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slndBJEyYEA
The unparalleled achievements of Gov Rochas Okorocha in Imo State (2011-2015)
go to the streets of imo,or even eke ukwu owerri and shout it,if you come out alive,i will believe u then
Re: Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Of course he is doing his best.
Re: Watch This Video & Challenge Me If Rochas Okorocha Is Not The Best Gov In Nig. by socialmediaman: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rochas was no different from previous governments in the mismanagement of Imo finances. The state's treasury was embezzled, just like it would if PDP was elected.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Sends Envoy To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat / Reuben Abati: The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial / Bukola Saraki - How To Fall From The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.