Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana (23427 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Any problem?
yes there's a problem, he should have married a Nigerian..
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Any problem?
yes there's a problem, he should have married a Nigerian..
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Oppypoppy: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Titi Atiku no put dat white Uzu for face anymore. She de always de scare me dat time if I see her for newspaper or TV bc she be like ojuju kalaba. Eyah
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by makaveli902: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
jemimaa01:
so he went and married a Ghanaian... issokay
You come dey vex? Women sha...
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by makaveli902: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
muaa:
Atiku's kids are always getting married to foreigners. why?

una leave pretty Aishas and Aminas for Nija here. Haba!!
[s][/s]
Don't worry if a handsome south african comes for hand in marriage you can as well reject it.... Lols
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by dahunsi12(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nigeria and importation
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by MarieSucre(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mayflowa:

He probably study there or have,a biz doing there. Africans are so restricted in choice of partners. Western world are more opened in choosing life partners.

You should probably travel and meet a white guy. I tell you you will enjoy it. White are really very polite people and kinda romantic

Are you really a Nigerian guy? I doubt it. Some nairaland guys frown on naija girls dating oyinbo guys. Like its traitorous or something.
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Mayflowa(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

Are you really a Nigerian guy? I doubt it. Some nairaland guys frown on naija girls dating oyinbo guys. Like its traitorous or something.

Well...I am. It has to do with open mind and some level of exposure. I don't rush to condemn. The world will be better off if we just see ourselves in the other person's shoes for a moment.

Yeah. White guys are cool. If he loved you, He gives you all and give you space. Generally, what would you expect from a more educated mind! Date one and see

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Ximenes45(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Happy Married life to them! ...The bride's face be like,'I don't care! Let's begin to share the kudi in your account' wink
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Faru1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
jemimaa01:
so he went and married a Ghanaian... issokay

and he didn't marry you.... Ehya sorry
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Faru1:

and he didn't marry you.... Ehya sorry
exactly my point..
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by Faru1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
jemimaa01:
exactly my point..
so I got it... make I think maybe I should rescue you
Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
asumo12:
ghana?

she no black?

shocked shocked shocked
undecided such a moronic comment. You should travel more so that you can be more exposed. Not all Ghanaians are dark in complexion. Atiku's wife for example is an Ashanti. You can find dark skinned and light skinned Ghanaians and also depending on tribe and region as well. Besides its not a sin to be dark skinned anyways. Grow up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana by asumo12: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
U well so?

RoyalPearl:
undecided such a moronic comment. You should travel more so that you can be more exposed. Not all Ghanaians are dark in complexion. Atiku's wife for example is an Ashanti. You can find dark skinned and light skinned Ghanaians and also depending on tribe and region as well. Besides its not a sin to be dark skinned anyways. Grow up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / APC Fingers Saraki In Ndume’s Rejection Of Lawan As Senate President / FG's Lawyers ‘clash’ During Onnoghen’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.