Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (48024 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:
you are very wrong. dollars at the parallel market or black market as at this afternoon is $317

Kini iyato ninu file ati fali?
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by golddiamond860: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stop posting dis nonsence we already knw...in4m us wen it goes up or drop....nt wen is still stable... Is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by ajebuter(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
#IFARTWITHBUHARI# grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Everyday your rate doesn't change! Please try and check on Abokifx.com for correct details down to the street level joooor! angry

sleekkid2015:
Today's (18/4/2016) exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira against the Pound, Dollar, Euro

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/see-naira-exchange-rate-dollar-pound-euro/

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by AbokiForex: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Still prefer Abokiforex.com with oil price.

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
emymeeky:
grin

Please rise o ... I want to cash $2k my AdSense money come 21st .

I love Buhari grin
Some people mumu ehh,, where will u change it then,, shey bank go give you dollar make you go cash for street ni?
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by AbokiForex: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
still prefer ABOKIFOREX.COM [/b]with oil price.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by yinkslinks(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
what is the difference? something that isnt stable. go and check now
Dmillionaire:
you are very wrong. dollars at the parallel market or black market as at this afternoon is $317
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by emymeeky: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
ucsparks:

Some people mumu ehh,, where will u change it then,, shey bank go give you dollar make you go cash for street ni?

Olodo ... I transfer it to the Bureau D' Change Operators and I have the naira sent to me . Are you in a cave ?
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by sanusidabo: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
The sudden crashed of USD was due to the access supply as a result of fear of government move and now the exchange is USD $1 to #204 today 18/04/2016. Source BDC and Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by franzis(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:
317 or 320 ...how much difference
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by spartoo: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:

who N3 epp?

undecided angry
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by charlsecy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Did you check all black-market platforms? Do you know what is an average estimate?
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Lawcurrent(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
why posting same thing every day na.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Olumaeme: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where is our dear YUAN? Dollar suppose don dey crash na, even if na in Kobbo
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by M400(f): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ok............ ................................................................................,..................................................................................................................................And so? Nigeria's economy is still suffering from Inflation!!!!!!!!!! Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by neuroneXY(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
ijafiya:
naira gradually becoming valueless like the p...in psychology.
who told u "p" is valueless in psychology...try to spell it "sychology" in an exam and u score your capital zero
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Godfullsam(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
makingsense:
Body odour day smell

You mean ur body odour ?

What is our business, I mean why are u telling us undecided
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by nepapole(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ptoocool:

Yes, is very is real this grin
Bros, u no fit overlook abi.. grin
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Obodo999(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:

You are the one in the wrong here. Check your writing
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by 1trillionlikes: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:
what's the difference between SULE and SUMONU
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by IAmTobore(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
loomer:
Euro just gallant like Nigeria army
Na Kuwait own make you check. You go see say e strong pass Zuma rock.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Sunnynwa: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dmillionaire:

Buying or selling?
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by chiefoboh1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm yuan neva change the exchange rate?

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by coldsummer: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
loomer:
Euro just gallant like Nigeria army

The thing tire me. I don't even what my trip would even be like

Smh
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by loomer: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
IAmTobore:
Na Kuwait own make you check. You go see say e strong pass Zuma rock.

Kuwait fa? Wetin I wan use their money do?
coldsummer:

The thing tire me. I don't even what my trip would even be like
Smh

Oga where u wan go? Naija is ur home
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by ochiq(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
How big is the difference Sabi sabi zombie
smileyz16:
#istandwithbuhari
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by amtaken(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
And APC lied that dollar price has come down due to the promise of RMB loan by the Chinese Government.

APC stop lying please.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by PMBfirstson(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
All you praying bad for our country will all go down with shame in jesus name
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Ptoocool(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
nepapole:

Bros, u no fit overlook abi.. grin

No mind me jere,,ma eyes no go lemme,, grin
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by rotimioceans(m): 5:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Still, I prefer https://naijapricecheck.com/ with updated and accurate forex rates and crude oil prices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.