Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Need The Prices Of This Cars Soonest With Your Details - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need The Prices Of This Cars Soonest With Your Details (628 Views)

This Cars Are Selling Cheap (reg) Yaris 09, Civic 2008, Corolla 08(manual) N750k / This cars are for sale with pics 08164271764 / This Cars Link Is For The Men That Gat Money In Nairaland & 9jamarket.biz!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Prices Of This Cars Soonest With Your Details by donP1: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
hello house,i did placed an advert for the prices of cars i need to know,cos i was giving the go ahead from one of the federal govt officies to supply them this cars.they should be brand new or almost brand new.both prices would help.the specifications are as follows, 2 nos.TOYOTA HILUX 2.7i WITH MOTOROLA VHF RADIO AND FIRE ALARM SIREN

INSTALLED

· 4 – wheel drive

· Double cabin

· Power steering with air conditioner

· Petrol engine

· Motorola VHF 2-way Radio Communication Equipment and fire alarm siren installed.

1 no. TOYOTA AVENSUS SALOON CAR WITH MOTOROLA VHF RADIO AND FIRE ALARM SIREN INSTALLED

· Saloon car

· Automatic drive

· Fabric seat with air conditioner and CD player

· Petrol engine

· Motorola VHF 2-way Radio communication Equipment and fire alarm siren installed.
i need the prices as soon as possible with your name ,offices name and phone number thank you

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot Search / Nissan Quest 1999 For Sale / Car Keys And Diagnostic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.