Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

AGAIN! Toyin Aimakhu Receives New Threat From Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGAIN! Toyin Aimakhu Receives New Threat From Seun Egbegbe (529 Views)

Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN! Toyin Aimakhu Receives New Threat From Seun Egbegbe by horizonhotspot(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seems like Seun Egbegbe has refused to move on following his relationship gone sour with Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu.

The embattled Yoruba movie producer has granted another interview and this time he speaks about how the actress allegedly hurt him.

Egbegbe in an interview with Punch said he's still Keeping to his last threat that no Yoruba movie producer must deal with Toyin Aimakhu or they will have themselves to blame and also made a new threat saying, he will deal with her wherever he sets eyes on her.

He said, "I am not on speaking terms with her any longer and whenever I lay my eyes on her, I won’t take it easy with her."

He also shockingly revealed he and Aimakhu’s estrange husband, Adeniyi Johnson are friends and even greet when they spot each other.

"I don’t have any business with Niyi. Whenever we see each other, we are friendly."

Source: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhu-receives-new-threat-from-seun-egbegbe/

Re: AGAIN! Toyin Aimakhu Receives New Threat From Seun Egbegbe by Lattop(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oga Seun let that Girl be jare after all u don lick her plate dry, why d threat again, just 4get abt her and waka on jooh

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Throwback Picture Of School Graduation / Nollywood Actor's Car Stolen By Crew Member At Movie Location / Psquare Shoots New Video In South Africa (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.