Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) (2443 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shares Opinion On Buhari's Government, Recent Happening In Nigeria / Ime Bishop's Video About Buhari’s Ear Infection / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
This IS what the Nigerian beautiful writer has to say about Buhari's government in her book titled "PURPLE HIBISCUS"

The educated ones leave, the ones with the potential to right the wrongs. They leave the weak behind. The tyrant (Buhari) continues to reign because the weak cannot resist. Do you not see that it is a cycle? Who will break that cycle?

source: purple Hibiscus.

2 Likes

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by hisgrace090: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
All I know is that God will one day use this buharia to better this country Nigeria. Gods hand is in his government, it shall be well with Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by osesology(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abegi! who she epp?

2 Likes

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
zombies go soon come here en-mass to scream IPOB WOMAN grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
zombies go soon come here en-mass to scream IPOB WOMAN grin
ofcourse she is!!! And we are proud of her grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
osesology:
Abegi! who she epp?
if u are a Lit. Student, u cant afford to miss her books tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by mesoprogress(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ezi Ada

2 Likes

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by henchamb(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
This IS what the Nigerian beautiful writer has to say about Buhari's government in her book titled "PURPLE HIBISCUS"

The educated ones leave, the ones with the potential to right the wrongs. They leave the weak behind. The tyrant (Buhari) continues to reign because the weak cannot resist. Do you not see that it is a cycle? Who will break that cycle?

was buhari the president when purple hibiscus was written.
indeed most iPod youths no get brain

6 Likes

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

stop misquoting the authoress to suit your petty politicking angry I've read that book countless times and there's no such thing there. Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by okosodo: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
All i know is that one day, fools must agree that they have fooled themselves
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:

stop misquoting the authoress to suit your petty politicking angry I've read that book countless times and there's no such thing there. Nonsense!
even the quotation is on her facebook page. U can go and chek it up.

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
henchamb:

u can liken her to a prophetess who saw the future.

The name buhari may not be in her book but she used tyrant instead which buhari represents

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by aresa: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
From the same book that was published back in October 2003?

IpOd lies and propaganda trash dumped on NL is getting more and more ridiculous.

IpOd Trash= 100000000000

NL Response = 0

2 Likes

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
even the quotation is on her facebook page. U can go and chek it up.

her facebook page is it the book? I thought u said you saw it in the book, iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Michellla(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
henchamb:

i tell you.blinded by bigotry

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by blackboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
She is being misquoted. Pls ignore this thread and the OP. Very bad
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:

her facebook page is it the book? I thought u said you saw it in the book, iranu undecided
seems u lack understanding.

What i mean is that if ur fat eyes cant locate the quote in the book, u can easly go to her facebook page and check it there.

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Michellla:
i tell you.blinded by bigotry
go and read the book. It will help ur little knowledge

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
aresa:
From the same book that was published back in October 2003?

IpOd lies and propaganda trash dumped on NL is getting more and more ridiculous.

IpOd Trash= 100000000000

NL Response = 0
see painment cheesycheesy

when the dullllard bubu is through with u,

when next u hear chainji!!! U will run like a mad dog cheesycheesy
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by opeaceo: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

What i mean is that if ur fat eyes cant locate the quote in the book, u can easly go to her facebook page and check it there.

It is you that lack understanding, it isn't in the book, period!!!
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
opeaceo:

It is you that lack understanding, it isn't in the book, period!!!
k
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

middle finger tongue
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by opeaceo: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:

middle finger tongue
if u have the book with u, i will tell the page where u can see it
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by aresa: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
blackboy:
She is being misquoted. Pls ignore this thread and the OP. Very bad

Of course, the tribal and bigoted OP did just that..

1. The book was published in 2003

2. In the said quote, she was referencing problems in her own ibo society..

1 Like

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Qualer: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
skarlett:

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44819340][/quote]

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Qualer: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=skarlett post=44819700][/quote]

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by sofiaqueen: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
correct
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44819862][/quote]

Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
aresa:

Of course, the tribal and bigoted OP did just that..
1. The book was published in 2003
2. In the said quote, she was referencing problems in her own ibo society..

na lie.. She saw what wud befall nigeria if buhari became president
Re: See What Chimamanda Adichie Has To Say About Buhari's Government. (photo) by Qualer: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=skarlett post=44819967][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Physically Challenged People Who Are Great In Their Careers / Did Miss Sahhara Increase The Size Of Her Breas**ts? See New Photos / Simi Pregnant With Falz’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.