Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried (566 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by maupe: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Today on Sunrise daily, the SSA to the President, Garba Shehu was interviewed by the Sunrise crew, to clarify the gains of the President's China trip. To my utmost surprise, and fears, the SSA was unable to give a clear answer on what the gains of the trip were, and what is official and what is speculation. Worse, was, when he was asked, point blank, what the gain of the CURRENCY SWAP, was to the Nigerian economy. The SSA, first of all, puffed his mouth, and then blew out air, before going on to give a very shoddy answer to the question. He kept on saying the deal was still being evaluated, and more was coming.
This i don't get, hasn't the deal being concluded. What in God's name is going on. This government should Start making sense. I am really worried about the direction of this government. At this stage, in this century, a government has put pen to paper, to an agreement, they have not fully studied and don't yet comprehend. And now, with what i am hearing from the Ekiti state governor, Fayose, i am really scared. This government, should not push us.
Watch the interview, and see for yourself
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1963281544
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4521946119
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1282248317

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by aventura: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
A directionless government.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by blackboy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
I think Mr President or someone whom he assigns should come out and explain.

Mr Garba seems not to have gotten the details yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by dukie25: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
@maupe
Thanks for the youtube link, missed the program today.
Garbage Shehu is a tad better than Adesina though, that one always fluff his lines when asked to explain contentious policies of government.
Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by maupe: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
blackboy:
I think Mr President or someone whom he assigns should come out and explain.

Mr Garba seems not to have gotten the details yet
That is the part, i don't understand. How can the media aide to the President, not understand a very important monetary policy by the government. Has he not being briefed by the executive? Or is it, that the Executive does not know, what was signed and agreed on. I am very worried.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by XaintJoel20: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Worry no more...
Buhari and his cronies are indirectly campaigning for an opposition party with their unfavourable policies...
2019 shall tell.
Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by aventura: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maupe you shouldn't be worried. Nigerians should be worried about the flippancy of her leaders.
Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by Almajiri1: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where is lai Mohammed?
Re: Garba Shehu Has Me Very Worried by maupe: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:
Where is lai Mohammed?
Efforts are being made to bring the minister for culture and information, to give more clarity on the issue. I would prefer his own POV

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Of Ekiti Lawmaker, Federal High Court Slamms 5m Fine Against DSS / Breaking News: Olisa Metuh Slumps, Rushed To The Hospital / #saynotonlcstrike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.