Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Female Needed To Run A Business Center In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Needed To Run A Business Center In Lekki (603 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / Business Center Operators Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Needed To Run A Business Center In Lekki by calabaman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello,

If you reside along Lekki - Jakande axis and have the requisite skill set to effectively run a business center located inside Lekki.
kindly give me a call/whatsapp (08099250738) so i can schedule an interview for you with the owner of the place.

Academic Qualifications: SSCE/OND/AWAITING NYSC

Gender: MUST BE FEMALE as mandated by the owner of the place who happens to be a woman.

must know: how to use microsoft office and corel draw.

Pls note: am not a recruiting agent/neither would i benefit from the arrangement you and the owner of the center agree upon, just trying to help anyone not occupied at the moment. Check my profile, you would see am an old nairalander. Cheers...

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Familiar With Gemstone Capital Partners Limited? / Job Opportunity (valve Maintenance Technician) / Apply Now For Current Job Opening At Joint Initiative For Development - 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.