Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator (6242 Views)

You Have The Smartest Device With The Infinix Note 5 / Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator / (Photos) The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by fr3do(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
You have not seen Titanium89 emulated on Andriod.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
abatically:

Nice calculator but too cumbersome. If this is the default calculator on ur phone then ur OEM na learner. Every calculator on modern phones have scientific function but u have to rotate ur phone to access it which is the right thing to do. When u are doing basic calculations like addition, subtractiin, division, multiplication etc.. U don't need all those buttons. They are distractions. Ever wonder why they don't use scientific calculators in banks and other business centers.
yah I get u. but still this calc will b very helpful to our jambite who are preparing for jamb cut it has all d functions of a calc
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
your ignorance is amazing. even my gionee m3mini does same.
very cheap advert. try harder
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by abumeinben(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
I was handling this phone this morning and I discovered something quite spectacular!

Although I have not used too many phones like that but at least I have used phones on ALL operating system platforms; Windows, Symbian, iOS, Android and I noticed that this Calculator is absolutely different in terms of performance and speed!

Now, If you press what you want to calculate, it automatically calculates it the answer without pressing the equal to button!

Also, So many phone makers have tried to emulate the scientific calculator model on smartphones but It has always been a failure owing to the framework being used, trust me, this phone was well modeled in terms of the scientific calculator framework.

The Boom J8's Calculator no doubt was well made for those who need truly smart mobile phones

Pictures are below

have u seen this?

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by thatintrovert: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
This isn't as good as the one on some other smartphones abeg
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Harlequin17: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
not good enough
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Code45: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
weezii:
Here's mine from xiaomi redmi note 2.

Why Tecno be always hyping trash.
I want to buy a new phone, but I feel like using a low budget xiaomi. I think redmi note 2 would suit me for now.

How much can I get now? Does it support SD card?
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by kendrick2: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
this is just......dead, the calculator I mean
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by weezii(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Code45:

I want to buy a new phone, but I feel like using a low budget xiaomi. I think redmi note 2 would suit me for now.

Yeah it does. I use the pro version ie 32gb rom. It supports SD upto 64 or 128gb not so sure. Then double sim is free cos SD slot is different.

Price is between 45-52k at the moment. Check elijahdre or initialize threads
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by initialize(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
weezii:

Yeah it does. I use the pro version ie 32gb rom. It supports SD upto 64 or 128gb not so sure. Then double sim is free cos SD slot is different.

Price is between 45-52k at the moment. Check initialize threads

Thanks for the mention sir

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by initialize(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Code45:

It supports Micro SD card

I have the 32GB ROM version for sale @ #50,000, accessories are:

1 x Silicon case

1 x Tempered Glass protector

1 x Charger

1 x USB cable

1 x EU charger adapter.

Contact me on 08069321572
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Code45: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
weezii:

Thanks!
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Code45: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
initialize:

It supports Micro SD card

I have the 32GB ROM version for sale @ #50,000, accessories are:
1 x Silicon case
1 x Tempered Glass protector
1 x Charger
1 x USB cable
1 x EU charger adapter.

Contact me on 08069321572
Will get in touch with you soon.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
abumeinben:

have u seen this?

That's an application
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by mrprezident007(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who calculator epp?
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by mrprezident007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why did you not recommend the J8 OP talked about grin cheesy
weezii:

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by weezii(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
mrprezident007:
Why did you not recommend the J8 OP talked about grin cheesy
I don't do Tecno bro
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by abumeinben(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

That's an application

Lukatyu!
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by winnijaf(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
The smart calculator is a Common Feature in almost all 2015/2016 Android phones. I'm Only Impressed Tecno bought the Idea, Goes on to show how good they've grown.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by oginineme(f): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Are you an engineer?? Why would I need such a complex calculator?
strong766:
OnyeAraNdiIgbo
if u c somtn like dis, wat will u say. dis one na to post for Twitter and Facebook b dat.
this is my phone calc. same wt a real calc
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by oginineme(f): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
You don't do tecno?? Do you do IPhone then, maybe we can talk cheesy
weezii:

I don't do Tecno bro
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by oginineme(f): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Do you do IPhone? wink
weezii:

I don't do Tecno bro
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by oginineme(f): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Lol @antics
Babalegba:
Perhaps but their antics makes me think otherwise.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by oginineme(f): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Stunts?? Lol don't allow any stunt make you hate a brand oo.
Babalegba:
The problem is that I used to like techno but I don't anymore because of their stupid stunts
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by ForeverNew(f): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Abioo the attack sef fear me
Marinza:
Lol so much anger on one thread. Anyways I think the calculator thing is on most androids, I used to have it on my gionee, it's not on the phone I am using presently sha. You guys should reason from the ops side, what if this is the first time he has actually seen a calculator like that? Anyways I miss that function.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by ForeverNew(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Oga e epp you calculate budget nah
mrprezident007:
Who calculator epp?
Lost budget or padded budget?
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by weezii(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
oginineme:
You don't do tecno?? Do you do IPhone then, maybe we can talk cheesy
LOL. Nada.

I roll with Xiaomi. Prefer it
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by weezii(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2016
oginineme:
Do you do IPhone? wink
Seems you do IPhone.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by ForeverNew(f): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Calculator kwa? grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Esotericbaby: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2016
really, I just want to know how the calculator knows that i've finished what i am typing. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The New Airtel Club Ten Padis True / Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? / How To Get Unlimited Data By Dialing *#*#4636#*#*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.