Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,544 members, 7,865,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

A Review of Buhari's comment on Kanu and BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Review of Buhari's comment on Kanu and BIAFRA (615 Views)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Review of Buhari's comment on Kanu and BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Presidential media chat

Journalist: Mr President, Why has the Dss under your administration continue to disobey court orders? I can mention Dasuki, Kayode Aree and Nnamdi Kanu of IpoB.

PMB: are you a lawyer?

Journalist: I'm a journalist sir (smiles smiley )

PMB: You must be appointed lawyer then. Teckinically, going by the atrocities those fifle committed against the country, if they jump bail; See the former president just wrote a letter to the governor of CBN saying give so so person porty (N40bn) billion and he say we should give him bail because he wants to see his Dokta (doctor) in London while we have over 2million fiful in IDP's who dont even know their Farents? What kind of country do you want to run

PMB: And the one you're calling Kanu, do you know he has two passports? One Nigerian, one British, and he came to this country without using any passport? Do you know he brought in sofistikated equipment and started broadcasting for radio Biafra? What kind of country do you want to have There is treasonable felony against him and i hope the court will listen to the case angry

Na So Buhari take condemn Nnamdi kanu and Santa Dasuki to Continous vacation at Kuje prisons &suites while the ipod yoots continue waiting for their Biafra president in vain cheesy grin grin grin

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Review of Buhari's comment on Kanu and BIAFRA by 1trillionlikes: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
He acted well.... You don't break away from a country without a proper referendum...... It's like Baba suwe saying he wants to break away from Nigeria as Oodua Republic without carrying prominent Yoruba leaders along.... People like Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ooni, Olubadan, Alake, Osemawe, Alaafin, Owa, and other leaders didn't support you and put forward ur case..... You a nothing but a fool, a political thug who has collected money from one party to disturb national peace.... A treasonous act..... I'm angry he didn't do it during a military era.... His lagoon boys will bombard me I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Review of Buhari's comment on Kanu and BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
1trillionlikes:
He acted well.... You don't break away from a country without a proper referendum...... It's like Baba suwe saying he wants to break up from Nigeria as Oodua Republic without carrying prominent Yoruba leaders along.... People like Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ooni, Olubadan, Alake, Osemawe, Alaafin, Owa, and other leaders didn't support you and put forward ur case..... You a nothing but a fool, a political thug who has collected money from one party to disturb national peace.... A treasonous act..... I'm angry he didn't do it during a military era.... His lagoon boys will bombard me I know

hahahaha. U better prepare for attacks from his IpoB yoots. They are coming you grin

cc: dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye and other ipod yoots cheesy
Re: A Review of Buhari's comment on Kanu and BIAFRA by akonibobo: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Coming thru

(1) (Reply)

Live Pictures Of NNPC Petrol Station In Flames / . / Nigerian Soldiers Record More Victory Against Boko Haram In Borno. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.