Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Now I Am Convinced The South East Is Been Marginalized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Am Convinced The South East Is Been Marginalized (761 Views)

We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders / Facts Yoruba Has Been Marginalized, Not Igbo / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Am Convinced The South East Is Been Marginalized by Joel3(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
before you all start to insult or call me IPOB I am not IBO or from south east. but from a sincere Nigeria perspective.

the allegations labeled against nnamdi kalu by the federal government, Mohammadu Buhari and Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai are guilty of it also under formal President Goodluck Jonathan tenure, and some of us here are witness to it. but Jonathan was too kind to take action against them.

I don't think I need to go further bring out all the quote,

I want to appeal to the IBO and gastigating against nnamdi kalu. and do hope he's not dead yet and still alive.

and want to draw the federal government attention to free nnamdi kula and apologize to him and Easterners.
Re: Now I Am Convinced The South East Is Been Marginalized by opeaceo: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nnamdi Kula is not in the DSS custody.
Re: Now I Am Convinced The South East Is Been Marginalized by Maxi112: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
another means way them won take ban me be this grin grin

*leave quietly*
Re: Now I Am Convinced The South East Is Been Marginalized by Joel3(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2017
Maxi112:
another means way them won take ban me be this grin grin

*leave quietly*

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Government Help Our Children / #boycott All Beef, Kpomo, Suya / You’re Wealthy, Your Family Lives Large – UK Mail Online Mocks #hitlerbuhari’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.