Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Money In The Class - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Money In The Class (559 Views)

Which Profession Makes One To Save Money In This Manner (funny Pix) / Money In First Bank Swallowed By Elephant / Tell Us Your Last Experience On Eclipse Of The Sun And The Class You Were Then. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money In The Class by Cogs(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Evening peeps!
I was just in the class today after exams, and this topic came up!
After writting the stress taking exams and you are almost exhausted, you and one of you friend side by side, enter inside the class and the both of you saw piles of money laying on the desk there......

What would be your reaction?

For me ooo, i go first hold the guy, come say am say, shey u want make we share d money or may i kill you, choose one! Lol!

Drop your own comments

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs... Story About An Old Man / My Neighbour And I / Today's Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.