Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner (1340 Views)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Kolababe: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
As she shared on her blog...

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue...

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then...

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/linda-and-wizkid-meets-police.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Kolababe: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by drnairalov: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kolababe:
Nice

deleted my post so u could have yours..thank me
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by divinehand2003(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This serves whizkid right. Next time he won't reply Linda's gossips about him again, not in this life or the one to come.

Rotten vĂ gina indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Luckylife(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by brixton: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda wins

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by CutieBobo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nairalanders are not stupid and gullible na @Linda. Find another fake story to tell. Cunny girl Mtccheeww

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by kinziking(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Dindera(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hehehe it has happened, so my Linda won, that's nice to hear! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by icedee1: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kolababe:

As she shared on her blog...

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue...

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then...

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/linda-and-wizkid-meets-police.html
To me this write up just shows wizkid is more matured than her

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by yinkus204(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
This smelling kitty-cat linda can lie am the one that take the pix of wizzy and commissioner and i never take her pix wen the police ask her wat she want she told the police wit tears in her eye that wizzy has spoil her name that she can't go out to some place cos peoples ar looking at her like his kitty-cat is smelling she even narrate a story of hw a small boy told his friends in front of her that this linda the smelling kitty-cat and she told the commissioner to tell wizzy to go and help her to clarify her name and wizzy said no the police just told her that people will forget about it as time goose on that's where the case finish my people dnt listing to wat she is saying in her blog

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by bishophenry(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
ms Linda u too do. pls get a dog or boyfrnd.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai! Linda!!! So childish. Her lies will put the devil to shame. We are not fools

1.Linda we know would have demanded a public apology given the damage the smelly pussy thing has done to her especially as everyone knows it is true

2.Whizkid apologized to you on the 15th and you wrote that long epistle afterwards and failed to mention it.

3.Your consolation is he will not threaten other females again... grin grin grin Did he threaten them before. Na by force to appear like women advocate

4.You forgave him and refused to take a picture grin grin grin.... so we are fools. This means you did not get what you wanted and was very bitter at the end of the meeting. We know you like drama.

5.You refused to take pictures with him, deleted the one he took with you and Police commissioner but placed the one they took alone on your blog. grin grin grin Chai Linda!!!

6. The best the police can do is ask him to write an undertaking not to harm you...Apology??... when it is not a civil suit. Madam try to be more intelligent

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Kolababe: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
I just like my Nairaland ppl, they are too intelligent to be brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by ojun50(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nd every kid we support witchkid
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by kenex4ever(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
icedee1:
To me this write up just shows wizkid is more matured than her
sorry! u r disappointed dat wizkid apologised.
people r always quick to judge.
so wizkid posted doz pix to make u little brains think he has won n now u don't expect linda to tell d true story?
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Mack3N: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Him for no apologies na,silly overgrown baby!
Your fans for cheer you enter lawsuit.

He should come and deny it if Linda lied about the apology or I will take his silence as an affirmation.
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by chykmoni(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
ok nah.
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Mack3N: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
yinkus204:
This smelling kitty-cat linda can lie am the one that take the pix of wizzy and commissioner and i never take her pix wen the police ask her wat she want she told the police wit tears in her eye that wizzy has spoil her name that she can't go out to some place cos peoples ar looking at her like his kitty-cat is smelling she even narrate a story of hw a small boy told his friends in front of her that this linda the smelling kitty-cat and she told the commissioner to tell wizzy to go and help her to clarify her name and wizzy said no the police just told her that people will forget about it as time goose on that's where the case finish my people dnt listing to wat she is saying in her blog
This apology don pain you die!
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by wayne4loan: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
This linda story get as e beeooo ..... Why did she sound like she is fighting for all females ... Opara LINDA winfrey

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by techmart(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Okay good
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Fiwasayo(f): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda!!!! Must she yap about everything undecided I don't know why,but I think she has some serious self esteem issues sad

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
[size=13pt]This Linda write-up just confirmed this smelling kit-kat girl is a cyberbully and a big liar. Somebody threatened you in the open and you accepted the apology in secret? Why didn't you make this post earlier today until Whizkid posted his picture with the police commissioner? Linda, may you pvssy smell forever and ever, you are a bloody liar!!
Could you please show us the evidence of the apology?
Could you produce the apology letter?
Or you are trying to say the apology was verbal?
Shame on you smelling pvssy!!
You are nothing but a shameless liar
One thing I can also promise you smelling pvssy is that you will never bully Whizkid on the internet again!
Whizkid has shown you he is not Toni Payne or Femi Kuti et al
Next time you are looking for people to bully, it cant be Whizkid
Meanwhile, Dele Momodu is waiting to lick the smelling kit-kat
[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
shud I bliv dis
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by hungryboy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
You and Wizkid settled your differences, and he apologised,
Why Post that on your blog?,

Can't you just take it to heart and move on?
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
I smell lies. story doesn't match up
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by KOURTNEYK: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Peace is great!
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by icedee1: 1:23am On Apr 19, 2016
kenex4ever:
sorry! u r disappointed dat wizkid apologised.
people r always quick to judge.
so wizkid posted doz pix to make u little brains think he has won n now u don't expect linda to tell d true story?
what you wrote doesn't make sense at all.and if you are one of those who can't make his opinion known without insulting people and calling them names i apologize as well.we have a lot of you in Nigeria God help us
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by Frabidel(f): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2016
i can't believe this mehn....
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by kenex4ever(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2016
icedee1:
what you wrote doesn't make sense at all.and if you are one of those who can't make his opinion known without insulting people and calling them names i apologize as well.we have a lot of you in Nigeria God help us
u r now playing victim, sorry if I sounded insulting but I only said d truth.
let's let dis non issue die jare.
Re: Linda Ikeji Narrates Her And Wizkid's Meeting With Police Commissioner by kenex4ever(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
hungryboy:
You and Wizkid settled your differences, and he apologised,
Why Post that on your blog?,

Can't you just take it to heart and move on?
did u read d other thread where people were bashing her because wizkid posted a pix with d police Com? people concluding hastily, she probably reads people's fowl comments here and decided to clear d misinformation.
Wizkid intentionally posted dat pix and captioned it d way he did bcs he knew his followers will misunderstand d situation.
him for no beg na

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Pathology Report / Baba Ijebu Lotto Boss; Adebutu, Soyinka, Amaechi In Sagamu For Folasade Ogunbiyi / Illuminati Form Is Here In Africa To Transform Lives. Freedome For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.