Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Caught In The Act: (see Photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caught In The Act: (see Photos) (1857 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Shamefull Act! See How These Women Fought Naked Outside. / Longer Throat Cought In The Act... Some People Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by Topccy007: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
These duo were seen committing either adultery or fornication right beside my domain.
What punishment should be dished out to them?
I already have them in a cage awaiting trial.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Baddest grin
Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
OP, This is the height of JOBLESSNESS.

I guess you must be under the weather of this present economic melt down in Nigeria, that's why you have transferred your aggression to these poor birds that are trying to fulfil their God-given obligation to multiply.

This is a crime called ANIMAL-WICKEDNESS and is punishable under a section of the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by Topccy007: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
OP, This is the height of JOBLESSNESS.

I guess you must be under the weather of this present economic melt down in Nigeria, that's why you have transferred your aggression to these poor birds that are trying to fulfil their God-given obligation to multiply.

This is a crime called ANIMAL-WICKEDNESS and is punishable under a section of the Nigerian constitution.
Sorry to disappoint u. It's obvious u were expecting to see pictures of two pple making love.
I posted it because of pple like u who love seeing unclad pics of pple.

Try minding ur biz if u have nothing reasonable to contribute.
Being under the weather is just an understatement regarding ur case.
Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Topccy007:

Sorry to disappoint u. It's obvious u were expecting to see pictures of two pple making love.
I posted it because of pple like u who love seeing unclad pics of pple.

Try minding ur biz if u have nothing reasonable to contribute.
Being under the weather is just an understatement regarding ur case.

Must you show the level of your JOBLESSNESS by replying?
Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by Topccy007: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
divinehand2003:

U got itself entangled in my trap and it's unfortunate u can't get freed from it. What a pity! This will teach u a lesson to stop looking for unclad pics on nairaland. JOBLESS he-goat!!! grin
Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by Topccy007: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
divinehand2003:

U got itself entangled in my trap and it's unfortunate u can't get freed from it. What a pity! This will teach u a lesson to stop looking for unclad pics on nairaland. JOBLESS Animal grin
Re: Caught In The Act: (see Photos) by Lawcurrent(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
@op you Don disappoint that guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Hilarious End Time Cake? (photo). / Joke / Check Out This Funny Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.