Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage (1087 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by gistmeloveblog: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu begs- Please let me heal..I made a mistake after my marriage left me traumatised

Barely a week after her ex lover,Seun Egbegbe warned all movie producers not to engage her services or face his wrath ,Toyin Aimakhu has addressed her affair and spoken about her pain ...
She wrote

Permit me to use this medium to address a particular issue that has always affected me phsycologically, for the past months my name has not being not uttered with diffrent controvertial issues, both the truth and lies.
Some find humour in it while some insult and curse me, i appreciate you all cause i believe its outta the love u all gat for me, but at this point i would say it has lingered for too long and does not seem funny anymore. I am human, i feel pain, i have not stolen from anyone, i have killed no one, i have not engaged my self in any shady relationship with no one.

I was outta a marriage with someone i was so much in love with which left me traumatized. In the process of getting my life together and moving on quickly with my life i made another mistake of getting myself into another mess which only makes me human and i believe every dissapointment is a blessing. For the record i never for once stated that i was kidnapped by mr seun egbegbe or anyone...

I have a life of my own which consist of my father, mother, sibllings and extended family. they also are not happy and it eats me up, please i beseech u all no one should mention my name along with no man anymore please enough is enough also I want to appeal to anyone i might have offended in anyway, my FANmily, news house and bloggers to please leave me be to proccess all i am going through and heal quickly.... Thank you all for the love, God bless you. Lastly to every woman who has been abused phsycologically, physically, morally and emotionally i respect you all... THE LORD IS YOUR MUSCLE (john8:7) #womensupportwomen - via #Regrann

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhu-begs-please-let-me-heali.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by gistmeloveblog: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin

Na whaoooo dem just one spoil her career
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by ojun50(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
See has she stand
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by Ginaz(f): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sometimes eh, these celebrities I pity for them. Their lives are always in public stares and hatred. They are humans too and they have feelings. It's not easy when the whole world talks bad about you all the time and bash, call you mean names over the media.

Ordinarily if someone talks bad about me I feel sad let alone a celebrity with over thousands of people insulting you. Haba, let's pity them. Behind the fame and status are people who are hurting. Let's be kind to them.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by juniorportland(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
aunty your sins r forgiven
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
warrever
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by gmaribel(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
People should be careful about what they say on blogs and forums about celebs especially when they mess up...... They are human too.

Aunty Toyin forget the past and face the future.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by dangotesmummy: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Toyin and seun egbegbe whatever please shut up na abi kilode gan.it is your v@gyna and phenese.you don't owe anyone any explanation or apology for who you open it up to na.abi awa ni gboran mo ni undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Does anyone know if she is wearing pant in this picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by Afrok(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Thank God she didn't mention my name as part of those she's begging coz she didn't offend me eh coz no be me crash her marriage .
Some of these celebs sef don't know when to take a break, I mean leave social media for a while nah abii what's the reasons behind all those pictures she uploads every minutes sefundecided.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by ClintonDal(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Any small thing women will say they are being abused. When we don't even know the full story. Please this gender whatever has got to stop. Men are also abused too if you don't know.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage by lilmax(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Apart from broken marriage what are the other reasons for her fame?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Plus Sized Ghanaian,abena Mzznaki Bridal Shower / Messed Up Culture! Think Twice Before Clicking / Rihanna,runtown & Wizkid To Headline 2016 Cropover Event In Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.