Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ekiti State University Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University Admission Thread (990 Views)

Lasu Admission Thread 2017/2018. / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State University Admission Thread by Mfemi53(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Welcome to Ekiti State University admission thread. This thread is for everyone or anyone who wishes to secure admission into any department/faculty in Ekiti State University. On this thread various infos would be pasted on this platform on how to secure admission, things you need to know about the school and also a place to meet people and interact. What makes this a special thread is that you can runz your admission for those with low cut off in utme and post utme or those who wish to secure a fast admission list. Also for just admitted fresher, you can runz your registration so within few days u can register a beat the hassle of eksu stress. For more info about the runz pls call the number displayed below and 50% will be refunded back to the candidate if despite all actions to help secure admissions it fails. Be rest assured this is not a scam, you just have to take a leap of faith and that can give you the admission you desire. A lot of people can testify to this help and they would assure you it is legit. You can also meet us if you are on campus. Numbers to call 08186399529 femi 07039297815 ife Renner 08181589067.
Re: Ekiti State University Admission Thread by spenca: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Please inform me about DE into the faculty of Law in EKSU. Requirement, processes, role of indigene-ship, selection process . Thank you in advance .
Re: Ekiti State University Admission Thread by Mfemi53(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
spenca:
Please inform me about DE into the faculty of Law in EKSU. Requirement, processes, role of indigene-ship, selection process . Thank you in advance .
Okay I get back to you soon.
Re: Ekiti State University Admission Thread by kingjay18(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2016
Hello guys...! Do u wanna score more in ur post utme?? Do u wanna knw more abt eksu? Do u wanna meet new friends even b4 getting to d school? Do wanna get info as regard d post utme and admission process??.... if yes! why don't u join our whatsapp group as we Treat past questions, interact and giv answers to ur questions. ..? msg me on whatsapp wit d text "add me"... phone : 08096230765(whatsapp only), 07085191931(call only) Aluta Continua.!!!!...victoria Ascerta..!!!
Re: Ekiti State University Admission Thread by Phadilah(f): 2:19pm On May 08, 2016
helo rummie wnt to knw more abt EKSU witout choosn dem in jamb xpecially dia tuition fee
Re: Ekiti State University Admission Thread by kingjay18(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
Phadilah:
helo rummie wnt to knw more abt EKSU witout choosn dem in jamb xpecially dia tuition fee

d tution fee depends on ur Course....
u can write d post utme if u score mor dan 180 in jamb... buh lets wait to see eksu decision dis year
Re: Ekiti State University Admission Thread by kingjay18(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2016
Hello guys...! Do u wanna score more in ur post utme?? Do u wanna knw more abt eksu? Do u wanna meet new friends even b4 getting to d school? Do wanna get info as regard d post utme and admission process??.... if yes! why don't u join our whatsapp group as we Treat past questions, interact and giv answers to ur questions. ..? msg me on whatsapp wit d text "add me"... phone : 08096230765(whatsapp only), 07085191931(call only) Aluta Continua.!!!!...victoria Ascerta..!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cut-off Marks For Entrance To Federal Uni. Schools For All 36 States / Nigeria Is Not For Sale. (islamic Studies Now Compulsory From Primary ~ Jss 3) / Nddc Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship 2016 Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.