Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Does Anyone Knowm How To Use Adventnet Servicedesk Plus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does Anyone Knowm How To Use Adventnet Servicedesk Plus (895 Views)

Does Anyone Here Sell Computer Parts? / Does Anyone Know About Intelilite Amf Generator Controllers Or Liteedit Software? / Pls Does Anyone Know Where Datacom Express Is Located In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knowm How To Use Adventnet Servicedesk Plus by saddik(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2009
Hi all,

Just doin an intern in a company and I am suppose to help them manage the above software, I have been having loads of question on it. So please if u r familiar with it pls holla.

Cheers.
Re: Does Anyone Knowm How To Use Adventnet Servicedesk Plus by Abatakan: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2009
Yello,
Check out the site-http://www.manageengine.com/news/sdp-multi-lang-support.html and it will guide you and familarise you with the workings,l presume you have an idea of the workings of helpdesk application.Any issue let me know,used to work in helpdesk environment although not familiar with the advent application,was using Heat and some l cannot remeber but they all follows the same rule,identify the caller by name/location opens up a reference/logged the call by typing the isssue and tries to resolve bearing in mnd the SLA (service Level Agreement)
Regards.
Abatakan.
Re: Does Anyone Knowm How To Use Adventnet Servicedesk Plus by saddik(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2009
Thanks Abatakan,

But the resources there are so few.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

The Hacking Game Continues / No Internet Tomorrow / Computer Village Shut Down Temporarily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.