Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? (687 Views)

Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? by temisilva(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I av this 30k that I owe to some1,but the person asked that I should hold onto it for now. I fear I might end up using at least part of the money if not all and I don't like saving such money in the bank cuz it will yield little or no interest. Any positive suggestive idea will be much appreciated. No HYIPs,MLMs or Ponzi schemes pls. Thanks!
Re: Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? by mrbash6113(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
temisilva:
Hello nairalanders. I av this 30k that I owe to some1,but the person asked that I should hold onto it for now. I fear I might end up using at least part of the money if not all and I
don't like saving such money in the bank cuz it will yield little or no interest. Any positive suggestive idea will be much appreciated. No HYIPs,MLMs or Ponzi schemes pls. Thanks!

come and do online business with me
Re: Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? by temisilva(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
How do u mean Mr Bash?
Re: Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? by itsrealmehn(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
i am intrested too please i have same amount
Re: Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
You can check the link on my signature for a home based business you can start with ease.

(1) (Reply)

Outsourcing Of Transport And Logistic Of Your Company Is Very Profitable / Medical Doctor Needed At Aselu Apete Odeda Lg Ogun State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.