Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First (49239 Views)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by kingsfield(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
2baba’s eldest son continues to make him proud by following in his footsteps.

Last month, the young saxophonist made his debut performance at his mum Sumbo Ajaba’s Inspiring Change Convention held on March 5, 2016. Now, the 9-year-old is making more performances, something every dad should be proud of.

“It is well with my soul,” the saxophonist captioned one of the clips, and in another, he said, ”

But one begins to wonder why the dad is yet to share any clips of the boy performing at these event, especially after Nino made his debut outing in March.

At her church programme where she encouraged women not to be desperate to be in a man’s home, Sumbo Ajaba revealed she was not hurt when 2baba proposed to Annie. “I wasn’t hurt by the proposal,” the wife of the pastor said, adding that the legendary singer wasn’t God’s choice for her.

Now, their son is shaping up to step into his father’s shoes and perhaps he may get signed to 2baba’s Hypertek Digital record label, but we are yet to see the star give his son a nod.

What do you think?

http://www.olisa.tv/2016/04/18/2babas-son-nino-performs-to-a-crowd-larger-than-his-first-but-why-is-daddy-not-promoting-him/

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by princemmab(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lemme enter this brt just incase you are going to the perm site.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by chucs: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2016
2Baba you have a strong genetic makeup...Nice one handsome youngster.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by goldenceo1: 1:00am On Apr 19, 2016
I wish him well. Iets give him all the support he needs.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by balash(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2016
I don enter O!! Make una tell Lalasticlala frontpage bus stop owa o, I no want hear story o, no carry me pass my bus stop O

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by mekonglobal(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2016
In entertaiment industry too.. He see d boy doing more exploits than his father... In bedmatics way tho...

Cos he looked much more cute!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by axortedbabe(f): 4:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Blood is thicker than water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Afrok(m): 5:02am On Apr 19, 2016
In Mercy Johnson's voice "snake can not born lizard" ride on boy...

The poster above me must've taken the same pill I took undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by maryjan8(f): 5:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Wish you well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Jimi23(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2016
I guess Tubaba wants no distraction for the boy just yet. He prolly wants him to face his education squarely first b4 dabbling into entertainment. So its not like he gat no love for Nino his replica.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by MilesLamar(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Ahmed0336(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2016
mekonglobal:
In entertaiment industry too.. He see d boy doing more exploits than his father... In bedmatics way tho...

chai!!! Why you dey badmouth dis young boy? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Davinex(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2016
It's in the veins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
mekonglobal:

You are either a child or a bloody paedophile.

God punish you for thinking that way

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
abi make i upload snake picture so that lalasticlala will .....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by mekonglobal(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Ariel20:

You are either a child or a bloody paedophile.

God punish you for thinking that way
Easy sis! Only me, child, paedophile and God punish me too It seems like d fuel crisis in Nigeria has made almost everybody to become paranoia that u werent able to differentiate a joke and a serious talk..Pls do take a better chill pill bae, cos anger will do u more harm than good. Peace!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by prettyjo(f): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
he is really a chip off the old block...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by oluaseunhashy(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2016
2baba 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by laribari(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2016
chucs:

If 2BABA argue sey nor be him born this cute boy, them go jail am and me i go follow witness against am for court self grin.

I wonder wetin baba go first talk when the lady tell am sey she don get belle smiley

The resemblance between 2BABA and his son nor be here o!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by EbukaLive(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Like Father, Like Son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Akposkool(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kai see the head and the ears. What about the smile. Tu baba blood strong no be joke. He even does music? Chai Annie must be jealous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by LastSurvivor: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Apple can hardly fall far from its tree
neither can a goat be giving birth to an elephant..

Big ups son..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by gunpoint(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Well, this is one shide pesin cannot deny. The type they will tel u say, "if no be u give this belle, then na ya papa'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Sijo01(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wow, like 2baba like 1baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Joyce28(f): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
He keep face like his father kiss
Please be more famous den ur
Father

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Lilimax(f): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Utchgirl(f): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Go boy !

I wish u d best !

D sky wil jus be ur stepping stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Icecomrade: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by gunpoint(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
LastSurvivor:
E
For Environmental sanitation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by ichidodo: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
gut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First by Cy995: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
chucs:
like father like son

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) / Photos From Tuface Idibia's 45th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.