Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) (30660 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Winners Chapel’s Online Bookstore / EFCC Arraigns Two Men For N7.6 Billion Fraud(photos) / See The Oyinbo EFCC Arraigned For $2.3m Visa Scam (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by Mickchillz(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
SmartMugu:
What makes someone "Oyinbo" in Nigeria? Skin color?
This picture shows an Hispanic man, named Ramirez. He's most likely of a Mexican decent.
Most people like him do menial jobs in the US. You find them cutting people's grasses, working in kitchens at restaurants and working in plantations. So, what exactly makes him "Oyinbo" in Nigeria if not that his skin color is lighter than most Nigerians?

Lolz guys comot for there o jare.. Too much hollywood movies is talking.. Stop addressing it like you have first hand information about them.. And white is white, you don't only have to be from america.. To clear the air, enjoy your hollywood movies lol, infact I would recommend dirty grandpa; for me that movie is bawling grin Peace out..
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by Mickchillz(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

That's a form of stereotyping bro, you need to be mindful of your choice of words when referring to other groups or races.

There are also hispanics in high places in the US, we have them as doctors, engineers, lawyers, IT professionals, even in the US Congress & Supreme court.

So what are you all about?

No mind am..
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by olarhtunji(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by danot1030: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2016
This man look like Okechukwu na! Is just cosmetic transformation.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by girlfriendsnatc: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Laziness has killed this white man..

#Thief!
#Ole!

Please someone shud tell me d meaning of thief in Hausa and Igbo.

He's not Caucasian (aka White man), he's Hispanic.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by alaskido(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Before na blacks dey scam oyinbo, now na oyibo dey scam blacks. grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by smileysmiley(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
DanceVille:

#Thief!
#Ole!

Hausa: Barawo. Igbo: Onye oshi
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
you think you can come here and outsmart us? okwala gi!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by SmartMugu: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mickchillz:

Lolz guys comot for there o jare.. Too much hollywood movies is talking.. Stop addressing it like you have first hand information about them.. And white is white, you don't only have to be from america.. To clear the air, enjoy your hollywood movies lol, infact I would recommend dirty grandpa; for me that movie is bawling grin Peace out..
Bro, not everybody on NL live in Nigeria.
I live in the US and I have first hand information.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by SmartMugu: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
musicwriter:

My brother tell them o!.

The only countries that are Oyibo people are Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, USA and Canada. I can go as far as including all western Europe and Scandinavian countries. In fact, the name ''Oyibo'' is a name our ancestors used to call white people who came to Africa for slave trade, and also colonialists.

The other day, I was talking to someone and he told me a lady was married to a white man, and just as we were chatting the man drove in, and when he came out of the car he was a Pakistan man!. I just shook my head and asked him ''is this the person you call white man?''.
Lol. So, Pakistan man na Oyinbo for Naija too? Soon, Chinese and Indians self go become Oyibo. SMH.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by SmartMugu: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

That's a form of stereotyping bro, you need to be mindful of your choice of words when referring to other groups or races.

There are also hispanics in high places in the US, we have them as doctors, engineers, lawyers, IT professionals, even in the US Congress & Supreme court.

So what are you all about?
I'm not being stereotypical in any way. You're correct there are Hispanics in high places too. That's why I didn't say ALL Hispanics do menial jobs. Look at the statistics and tell me I'm incorrect for saying MOST do menial jobs.

That's not intended to be ride in any way, these are jobs that someone has to do any ways, and I admire their guts for being so hardworking vs some that don't like to work at all.
Why I spoke up was because Hispanics are called 'Oyinbo' in Nigeria, which I think is weird.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by Clakyvip: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
notoriousbabe:
he didn't easy everywhere na
Na wa o, man must chop.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
DanceVille:

#Thief!
#Ole!

in hausa dasuki, in igbo okorocha
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
SmartMugu:

I'm not being stereotypical in any way. You're correct there are Hispanics in high places too. That's why I didn't say ALL Hispanics do menial jobs. Look at the statistics and tell me I'm incorrect for saying MOST do menial jobs.

That's not intended to be ride in any way, these are jobs that someone has to do any ways, and I admire their guts for being so hardworking vs some that don't like to work at all.
Why I spoke up was because Hispanics are called 'Oyinbo' in Nigeria, which I think is weird.

@bolded,

grin every other skin colour apart from black is oyinbo to the average nigerian, even tunisians are oyinbo too in their eyes.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
The American embassy could assist him with providing legal services, and the US government could also seek his extradition to be tried in the US under the "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act".

However, I won't bet against the EFCC securing a conviction against this man.
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by amanikondo: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
This oyinbo is the real deal. he is taking back all the 419 money his current generation is losing to Nigerians.
I cannot believe 419 can be 419ed. grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) by SmartMugu: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

grin every other skin colour apart from black is oyinbo to the average nigerian, even tunisians are oyinbo too in their eyes.
And that's what's weird. "Oyinbo"...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / 3 Homosexuals, Others Arrested In Sokoto (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.