Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens (24568 Views)

Panamapapers: How Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Dangote And His Brother, Dantata, Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
Illiterate fools see Wale TInubu don dey shout Bola Tinubu

Maye they need to start educating wailers en masse that Salisu Buhari isnt the same with Mohammadu Buhari

See your hypocrisy. So you are so dumb to know that wale has been fronting for bola? May God help your kind.

I shake my head for this generation of youth.

3 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by sarutobie(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
tigerclaws:
You'll never see the useless SaharaReporters say this because Tinubu the bastard is involved
they are angry at saraki because he doubled crossed their useless brown teeth bastard Tinubu.
the same apc gave him ticket
the same apc supported late Audu even when he confessed openly on corruption
the same apc gave Silva ticket and supported him
the same apc supported Rochas the bastard thief
etc
now they're screaming corruption like useless people and think everyone is stupid like them
Thunder scatter any apc bastard that supported those mentioned but is against saraki
may that person die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

one day monkey (sowore) will go market i no go come back mark my words
the sole reason why I consider anybody who uses the "pdp destroyed Nigeria" mantra as a brain dead fa.g.g.o.t..you can't support known pdp barawo like timipre silva and audu ogbe and then tell me your APC coven is any better..I detest a lot of this apc urchins and their demigods for one thing only, their brazen show of hypocrisy..marley said "you can phool some people sometimes, but you can't phool all the people all the time"...as for saraki, I don't give a rats arse about him. He summoned his political machinations to win election for Apc, but typical of the Apc hypocrisy, they turned around to bare their fangs upon him grin serves him right...

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2016
White007:
I was ready to bet my balls that if the Tinubu's wasn't on the panamaPapers list, let the Gods shrink both of my balls. Alas, i was damn right on the money. He is even fronting for Ibori, wonders shall never end. We have not heard the last of these looters, expect more revelation in the coming days/months.

hahahahahaha. Pls dnt play with your balls with this thieves called politicians. Thank you!
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
This is Nigeria

Meanwhile if una wan charge, I get solar charger fore here oo

Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2016
sarutobie:

the sole reason why I consider anybody who uses the "pdp destroyed Nigeria" mantra as a brain dead fa.g.g.o.t..you can't support known pdp barawo like timipre silva and audu ogbe and then tell me your APC coven is any better..I detest a lot of this apc urchins and their demigods for one thing only, their brazen show of hypocrisy..marley said "you can phool some people sometimes, but you can't phool all the people all the time"...as for saraki, I don't give a rats arse about him. He summoned his political machinations to win election for Apc, but typical of the Apc hypocrisy, they turned around to bare their fangs upon him grin serves him right...

Abeg make una leave matter for Martha. All politicians are thieves; ask Fayose grin
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by millhouse: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
And they want us to pay our taxes from the megre salaries
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Deen77: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2016
White007:

Forget story, Bola and Wale are the same. Didn't Wale front for Bola?. Before Bola who was Wale?. Isn't Wale the junior sibling of Bola?

Well for ur information wale Tinubu a younger brother to Bola tinubu got his first hit in 2001 when he bought Agip petroleum, when Tinubu was a lagos state governor...if I may ask where did a lawyer that runs a family law firm get $67 million to buy Agip? Definately if u want to get Bola Tinubu trace wale Tinubu's sudden wealth then u'd ave ur answer. Its as simple as that...Bola Tinubu is not so smart after all....

Is the Tinubu's a poor family before Bola become Lagos state governor?, do you know Tinubu accommodate finance NADECO in London under the Military government of Abacha. What is d worth of Dangote in 1993, check Tinubu worth 1993, are you saying if not in politics he can't be half of Dangote today.

Check Tinubu worth before democracy.
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Guyman02: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
These are the guys who paid for APC and Buhari expensive Presidential campaigns. He declared losses for Oando shareholders and put the money is 0ffshore shell companies part of which was spent on APC.
Lets see if anyone will go after him, he and Dangote have been known to manipulate the Naira exchange rate through buying at official rate to import fuel from CBN and round tripping to sell at the black market at high cost.
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Deen77: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
sarutobie:

Saraki betray PDP but coming to APC and he did the same to be SP when you know Buhari don't want anybody with EFCC case.

Check what is happening to Hillary Clinton for contesting for presidency, your past will be open.
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Guyman02: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

It is wale tinubu they refer to and not bola tinubu.

When you comment without reading the post, thoughtlessness will be evident in your comment.

He is correct, Wale Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are partners in business. Bola is a major shareholder and director in Oando with Wale as CEO
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Deen77: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
ifyan:
According to them this the work of his enemies and Tinubu is SAINT.

Hmmmm

No politicians is a saint, nobody will vote a saint, because nothing for them. Politics is about money, in American they call in cooperate financing, that is why they are protesting in d state now.

Israel finance republicans to seek American protection.
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Elxandre(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maye they need to start educating wailers en masse that Salisu Buhari isnt the same with Mohammadu Buhari
But if GEJ's younger brother was in the news for this, "Zombies" would start feasting hungrily. grin
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Guyman02: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

You be illiterate not to know that Wale is a proxy of Bola Tinubu. You just want to display your zombified nature further and cover up for APC
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by emymeeky: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by yahrant140(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
What a pity! Many people are educated but not literate......
Is like when you're saying federal government to arrest TB Joshua, wale tinubu isn't a civil servant or a politican, he is a successful business man just like dangote, he isn't answerable to Nigeria government but to his company called oando. So no case here!
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Angelb4: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2016
90% of those that will/have commented will not even read this write-up. They will just assume that it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu (the JAGABAN of the Universe).
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by awa(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Still APC e-Rats will tell those that care to listen how upright and just their PMB is. How can he be so upright and still be associating with same corruption they tell us every second PMB is fighting

This is just a fight against those he wants to fight as the GCFR?
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by free13: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2016
#like saraki like tinubu. grin
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by ifyan(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Deen77:

No politicians is a saint, nobody will vote a saint, because nothing for them. Politics is about money, in American they call in cooperate financing, that is why they are protesting in d state now.

Israel finance republicans to seek American protection.

Hmmmm
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
All members of the National Assembly are PDP card carying politicians. That is why they are buying for themselves Land cruiser jeeps at N35Million each when Nigerians are sufferings.
At least the above statement will make sense to the Zombies! Do we need a prophet to tell Nigerian youths that when it comes to corruption, APC and PDP are twins?
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
White007:
I was ready to bet my balls that if the Tinubu's wasn't on the panamaPapers list, let the Gods shrink both of my balls. Alas, i was damn right on the money. He is even fronting for Ibori, wonders shall never end. We have not heard the last of these looters, expect more revelation in the coming days/months.
expatiate
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by wadetaw202: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Guyman02:

He is correct, Wale Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are partners in business. Bola is a major shareholder and director in Oando with Wale as CEO
Ok
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by sagaxity(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
I have said it over and over again....

If Bola Tinubu name no dey that #PanamaPapersGate ehh the list never even start not to talk of complete....

Slow and Steady we are getting there..........

APC = .......... ;DI have said it over and over again....

If Bola Tinubu name no dey that #PanamaPapersGate ehh the list never even start not to talk of complete....

Slow and Steady we are getting there..........

APC = ..........
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by sagaxity(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wale and Bola Tinubu are not just partners in business...

Bola is Wale's Uncle......

#TakeMeToPanama
Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Elxandre:

But if GEJ's younger brother was in the news for this, "Zombies" would start feasting hungrily. grin

And who told you Wale Tinubu is Bola Tinubu's younger brother? Or Is Orji Kalu the younger brother of Theodore Orji and Clifford orji?

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Felabrity: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Coughs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.