Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians (19920 Views)

Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Segadem(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Martins301:

Who takes Ben serious Only sycophants who can't see beyond the facade.
gbam
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by mccoy47(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Yawns
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by fako1(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Wetin this toothless NLC wan do? #mtseeeew

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by 1trillionlikes: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2016
If only the NLC means it, then it will be a giant step to make these senators reason straight..... But it may be an alarm raised so that the NLC leader can get his own cake through bribing
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by CharlieMaria(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Who NLC don help? Toothless bulldogs

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by superemmy(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2016
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2016
tit:
i will use my ak 47 on any stupid useless apc nlc that coms out to protest senate cars.
the useless buhari has not paid forcemen allowance for three months now.
which motor the kind senators go take give us lift as we no get transport money?

Ha ha ha..lift as just a lady or as a lady corps member? Funny.
Recall how we used to let lady corpers help us flag down "jeeps" on CDS days.
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by GreatEngineer(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2016
NLC and TUC are subsidiaries of APC!

When is the one day warning strike on fuel high price, electricity tariff and economy hardship taking place.

You have not finished with your first warning strike, why talking again.

Just keep quite and remain in the mute state that your master APC has placed your.

3 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Etizz: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2016
NLC is the most shameless amongst all....

They have abandoned their duty......

Sometimes I wonder what's the use of NLC....

They do absolutely nothing.....

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by omogin(f): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2016
These corrupt nlc installed by politicians. Salaries of workers no concern dem, fuel price hike and scarcity isn't their business. The ogbu says one day strike with no definite time.
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
NLC??
Who are them?? Who still recognize them??
Political tool in the hands of jagaban!!
So NLC won't protest total blackout in Nigeria, won't protest hike in fuel prize and Electricity bill.
But will protest cars, not worth upto what Muhammadu Buhari( the emperor) spends flying first class to attend Inconsequential summits.
I miss the days of Adams, I really do.

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by justmenoni: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
kikikikiki abi dem don return am..op please update the topic when dem return the cars oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if them returm am make 1naira turn 10 dollars,make 1 barrell of oil turn 1000$, make nigeria becomes visa free to yankee and heaven, make seun marry linda,make....mk me sef chill small nothing is impossible ooo but this one is 1000% highly impossible.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Bgorgeous: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
These labour leaders sef, arranging choppings for them selves. Mtcheeeew make l hear
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by jayAjoku(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Nlc just speaking out cuz they want some amount of money so they can be kept quiet. ... and for the senators they should have it in mind that no one gets out alive we all die so its vain and the senator that offered that defense is a bumbling idiot i hate the stupidity in africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2016
NLC still dey exist?
I miss Oshiomole NLC.

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by feeloscar(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2016
tit:
i will use my ak 47 on any stupid useless apc nlc that coms out to protest senate cars.
the useless buhari has not paid forcemen allowance for three months now.
which motor the kind senators go take give us lift as we no get transport money?
so shall it be, na so so lift dem go the lift you as you no go ever buy your own ride. Oya shout amen.
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
912:
I thought Ben Murray Bruce, Saraki and the likes were agitating for made in Nigeria things. What happened to buy naija to grow the naira? Abi innosom motors no fit make cars for them to buy?

When it's convenient they will show us pictures of them paying eyeservice and patronizing local manufacturers but when it's time to really spend big they turn and buy the same brands they are telling us not to buy. Shameless bunch.
I support u twice

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
NLC should just go and sit down! As far as I'm concerned, NLC died in this administration

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2016
austinosita:
NLC should just go and sit down! As far as I'm concerned, NLC died in this administration

THEY HAVE BEEN FAILING NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE - THAT WAS HOW THAT BENIN FROG OSHIOMOLE DECEIVED THE NIGERIAN MASSES WHILE HE BUILT MANSIONS IN ABUJA AND AUCHI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by permanentgrace(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2016
jojomario:
Toothless dog

Talk, talk and more talks and yet, nothing will happen. In one or two weeks time, we wont hear this again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by dujika(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Shut up!! Toothless bulldog, being ranting since 1900

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Menzy86(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't know who cursed the African mind this much but with everyday that passes and I read comments from some people on social media, I get more disturbed. So because the NLC didn't call out the government on previous wrong doings they can't decide to wake up and make amends going foward? Lets assume they are actually been wired by d presidency what is d most fundamental thing in this particular matter? Is it not actually CRIMINAL for the senate at this point in time and in this present situation of d country to embark on such reckless spending? Who in this country in all honesty from any constituency without any link to d political class can say they have ever benefitted anythn reasonable from these senators? Who doesn't know that Nigerian senators are already among the richest in d world inspite of our dwindling revenue? So we rather watch the plundering unabated until d country sinks because 'it has been happening and noone talked?'. We are really a special breed of people. NLC whether u r toothless or not, DO SOMETHING TO SAVE US!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by anonimi: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2016
jojomario:
Toothless dog

Very toothless because they have spoilt their own mouths too with corruption.
Otherwise why have they not mobilised the wrath of Nigerians against the mega millions the senators collect for doing nothing while real workers are paid N18,000 by the same government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943663_salar_jpeg17507ee9e7182339f9c9b827ff56ee7b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by esan1(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Do we still have nlc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by notoriousbabe: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Make I see how dis go happen wen senathieves settle una Quote.

Useless people parading demselves as saviours

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by princefaculty(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Weak corruption labour, get a seat and wait for you usual tips

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by VISTIN(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
I never knew we still have NLC in this country.

But why have they kept quiet when we have no fuel and light in the country?

Why have they kept quiet as over N30b was voted to ministry of info in 2016 budget?

Why have they kept silent over 2016 Budget of Fraud?

Why did they keep quiet when Buhari sacked VCs and replaced them with those from almost same region?

As for the senate, it's a deal with the executive. What they saw in the budget was a huge scam and they're taking advantage (thief no de catch thief).
That's why they were removing and inzerting figures. Such has never happened before.

The intire system is corrupt. They write budget, they still buget, they re-write it, they pad it, they pass it, they want to have a deal for 2016 budget by april 2016.

That aside, if N35m suv is what they will use in the next 4 years and deliver well, let them be. I also expect that they get it @ normal company price with the supplier not making abnormal profit. Nothing is wrong with that.

But if it's to cruise on suvs without doing anything for us, God will judge them.

One funny thing is that, if they return the vehicles, NLC will not follow up and know the end.

In all, I urge the NLC to monitor the whole system, not just the senate.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by stunningjudy(f): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
i have been anticipating a nationwide industrial action but NLC only knows how to bark on media. NLC president go and cover your face in shame. angry

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by arsenal33: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Ben Bruce will not condemn his colleagues o.
Common sense twit.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Austiano87: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Foolish organisation imagine den showing up in issue dat is less important we queue 4days in d filling station an continuous epileptic power supply u guys didn't show up gud 4ntin. Organisation dy go soon bribe una d way fed govt bribe den in d face of dis current economic crisis
Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Joel3(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]Are u for real? NLC has been our mouthpiece for ages though we may have not seen these set of people in action in recent time but NLC has been our little Messiah in Nigeria [/size]
point of corrections. your Messiah and not our Messiah.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Wrath of which Nigerians?The same buffoons that will still be hired to demonstrate support for them,maybe you people are talking of facing the wrath of idle and ineffectual IPOB youths for 1 shilling a dozen-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Karonmagaji Village School In Abuja On Her Birthday / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari / NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.