Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Baldness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baldness (866 Views)

Causes and Solutions To Alopacia/Hairloss And Baldness In Men And Women / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness And Hairloss Remedy Now In Nigeria / Hairloss In Men Called Baldness And It's Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baldness by bogolobango(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Guys if you are going bald,hair loss, lets talk here Pls if there any drugs or hair cream that can easily cure it or any means That could help you regain your hair
Re: Baldness by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2016
What do you want hair for, aren't you tired of haircuts already? I've been going bald since 17 and at 30-something it still doesn't want to happen completely, very annoying! My younger brother's completed at 21 while I'm still stuck with early signs.
Unlike most people I'm happy to see the hair go as it gives my naturally soft looking face a harder and more matured look; men respect it and girls love it so why not?

1 Like

Re: Baldness by Segunagagu(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
charix:
What do you want hair for, aren't you tired of haircuts already? I've been going bald since 17 and at 30-something it still doesn't want to happen completely, very annoying! My younger brother's completed at 21 while I'm still stuck with early signs.
Unlike most people I'm happy to see the hair go as it gives my naturally soft looking face a harder and more matured look; men respect it and girls love it so why not?
I love it....I love my skodo with my beards like that of an alpha. I feeel solo matured with it
Re: Baldness by martolux(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Team Igunugu (The Eagle Team).

1 Like

Re: Baldness by bogolobango(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
You like it right nd me i dont
Re: Baldness by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 19, 2016
bogolobango:
You like it right nd me i dont
You'd get used to it.
Reminds me of age 15 when me and peers kept looking forward to growing beards. Now the thought of shaves every week sicken me. The only compensation is different styles give me different looks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should We Not Drink Water When Eating / Https://aquacum..com.ng/2016/07/warning-to-all-lovers-of-chocolate.html# / Understanding And Dealing With Weight Gain During Pregnancy Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.