Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Pop Pimples And How To Prevent Them. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Pop Pimples And How To Prevent Them. (487 Views)

7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / Reasons You Shouldnt Sleep With Your Phone / 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Pop Pimples And How To Prevent Them. by darlington15(m): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2016
A pimple is like a little bag under the skin that contains oil, bacteria and inflammation. Squeezing it can result in these contents being pushed into surrounding skin, making the problem worse. It can also lead to infection and temporary darkening of the skin in that area.

On top of this, the inflammation can become so bad that scarring is left behind when the pimple finally settles down. And scarring (unlike the pimple) can be permanent.

If you resist the urge to squeeze, pimples will usually resolve over a week or so without scarring. The “white” contents will also settle down or spontaneously pop when ready.

If large pimples require urgent treatment, a dermatologist can get rid of the contents of a pimple safely. They may also give it an injection that decreases inflammation and the pimple in a day or so.

If pimples are something you battle with even on a monthly basis

read more: http://www.technetcruz.com/2016/04/reasons-why-you-shouldnt-squeeze-pimples.html
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldnt Pop Pimples And How To Prevent Them. by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2016
OK lemme make a comment for those who would open this thread in search of a solution to their acne/pimple problems, I grew up with a very smooth face, then I changed my soap that i used for 10yrs coz the fake one was too much in the market, then come and see my face naaw! my face turned to hammer house of horror! I had acnes that looked like mighty boils, I tried not to pop them but after each bath it worsened, coz while bathing the pimples will open and after bathing n drying my face, puss will start to drip out from all the open holes eeeeeewww! super gross! I used everything recommended to no avail, met a dermatologist as well, but nothing worked, then one day a lady told me to use a face towel and deep it into a warm water or hot water that my face can handle n press, every morning and night and after that, towel dry my face and just apply white powder. Lo and behold, all my acne gone! grin No scarring as well! been on it for a month now and I'm loving my face again grin I hope this helps somebody out there, my method is the most natural and effective way of treating acne/pimple problems without wasting ur money on dermatologists and treatments that will never give u a permanent result.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 6 States Hit By, Uhm, ‘tomato Ebola’ / How Much Electricity Can You Take On Before You Die? / Infertility:Do You Really Want To Get Rid Of Infertility,let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.