Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Daily Routine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Daily Routine (298 Views)

6 Daily Routine To Keep Yourself Away From Temptations And Sin / 5 Easy Ways To Incorporate Short Prayers Into Your Daily Routine / Spiritual Routine For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Routine by yommyuk: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Out of all the ancient Texts, Writings and Manuscripts, the biblical text/content is the most preserved. The original writings of William Shakespeare written in the 1600s are nowhere to be found. What they have is just an edited version of the original transcript.

According to the biblical scholars and Archaeologists, out of approximately 20,000 lines that make up the entire New Testament (written between 10 years before Christ and 50 years after Christ), only 40 lines are in question. These 40 lines represent one quarter of one percent of the entire text and do not in any way affect the teaching and doctrine of the New Testament.

Out of over 500,000 Israelites adults that left Egypt, only 2 entered the promised land (Joshua and Caleb). This is the reason God told Joshua before he entered the promise land to do one thing; “Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.” (Joshua 1:8 ).

As you get out of your bed this morning, have you read the word of God, praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you in all that you do? If not, I implore you to make it your daily routine.

Luke 21:33
Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 1:1-3
“How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.…”

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Is The Need Of Salvation An Evil Lie From Religions? / Always On Duty / Interest On Borrowed Items, Is This Really A Sin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.