Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Xiaomi's New Phone Will Be Named Max, Equipped With 6.4-inch Display - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi's New Phone Will Be Named Max, Equipped With 6.4-inch Display (444 Views)

What 40K Phone Will You Recommend / Xiaomi Mi 6C Render Leaks Online To Be Equipped With Soc Surge S2. / Vkworld T1 Plus With 6.0-inch Display, 4300mah Battery, Android 6.0 And VR Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi's New Phone Will Be Named Max, Equipped With 6.4-inch Display by micheljaw: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Xiaomi soon your new phone to the market that can offer max. Currently some pictures of the phone was leaked online, these pictures of the front panel of the phone is visible. Just a few days ago Mi Forum was on pole, after which the phone's name was Max.

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/news/xiaomi-s-new-phone-will-be-named-max-equipped-with-6-4-inch-display-136

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover Back My Bbm Chat History? / Guys Am In Need Of Your Vote. Please Help Me / Gionee M3 For Sell... 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.