Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of (805 Views)

Checkout This Amazingly Useful Nigerian Websites You Never Knew Existed / Free 5 Websites And 2 Blogs Design, Provided You Have Domain And Hosting / What Are The Top 5 Websites You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of by naijaict: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2016
A list of 5 websites that you probably have not heard of before

5 websites you probably have not heard of

Of course there are a lot of websites for different purposes but these websites listed top the websites that are not really scouted for and are really necessary.

Below are NaijaICT's Top 5

1. Hackertyper

Hackertyper is one such amazing website on this list. You can prank your friends by showing of your coding speeds on this website. Open this website and just press anything. The website is designed to show your keystrokes as code.

http://hackertyper.net/

2. Fake Name Generator

If you are a shy kind of guy or a privacy lover and hate to share your real name, this website will help you to create a fake full ID with full details. This website generates random fake id for any user and for any purpose.

www.fakenamegenerator.com

3. Down for Everyone or Just Me

Sometimes many website go down or not open in your computer. This website helps you to check if website is really down or it’s just for you.

is it down
Downforeveryoneorjustme.com

4. Use Google without Country Restriction

When you enter google.com , Google redirect you to country domain like google.in or google.co.uk. If you want to use Google without any country restrictions, open google.com/ncr .

Google NCR

5. Live Hacking Attack Map

This website allows you to see live DDoS attacks taking place all over the world. You can see attacking IPs, attack types, ports and lots of other info.

http://map.norsecorp.com/

get full information at
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/04/5-websites-you-probably-have-not-heard.html
Re: 5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of by naijaict: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2016
lalasticlala cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of by mackhunter77: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2016
#4 is great...I can use my brain to execute #2....others seem malicious....

I no be judge o so quote me small small

1 Like

Re: 5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of by ITbomb(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2016
6. Tech and Android Solution Center

Almost all how to stuff about your Android device are answered here
Just look through or use the search button, if you have any issues, it will be solved in minutes

www.ityunit.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bamidele Onibalusi: Th 19 Quote Of The Most Important Blogger In Nigeria / Are You Pro In Blogging Or A Starter, This Thread Is For You / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.