Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace (4866 Views)

Why Nigerian Beginner Bloggers Fail (basic Possible Reasons Why You Fail In Blog / 21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Ltns guys,abeg no vex wana have some rest wink

Most bloggers do blog without including image,they count it as waste since it increase load time and looks irritating to some users,i hereby wish to enlighten you with the reasons why you need to include images :

1.It increase your s.e.o. Backlinks :
Many do search for images only on search engines and search engines do index every regarded images on your blog,did i just say every yes every even more than articles,if you are the type that always include renamed images in your posts,backlinks from search engines is yours . Anytime images are beimg searched on search engines google precisely,it will show your URL below as a credit given

2.More Explanation : According to shoutmeloud,Remember when we were a kid? How easy it was for us to remember anything by looking its picture.
This also goes the same with blog posts. If you write a tutorial post, adding few screenshots will help your reader to understand the tutorial in easy 1-2-3 step.
For example check a post on sex education by a nairalander :

https://www.nairaland.com/3054744/some-fascinating-facts-sex-probably

He explained everything with words along with attachments and made it easy for any newbie to get started with sex life.

3.Make your blog posts memorable :
Have you ever read a blog post that had excellent infographics that stuck in your brain? Likely, you will remember that post for a long time, especially if the content around it was engaging and highly informative. When your blog has images, it is more likely to stick in the minds of your readers, compared to text-only.

4Makes your website look beautiful: :
When you have an array of colorful pictures spread on the web pages of your website, they’ll have a combined effect that add glamor and beauty to the site. Navigating it will only add splendor which would invariably attract visitors.

5.Entertain kids : kids find articles uninteresting,they like images and find it interesting especially those ones you will put cartoons inside,they can stay for hours on your blog if they even find more images,they don't need those vocabularies you write

6.Eye catching blog images attracts more followers on social medias: Social media shared posts with nice pictures on them gets shared more than those that are just plain text. How many times did you ignore a plain text Facebook page status? Several times most probably…That is why, when you are sharing your newly published blog posts that you are really so proud about in your social media pages, it would be a plus factor and would really help in gaining more followers if you include some pretty featured images with them.

7.It attract Viewers in reading your blog posts : If you start your blog post with a nice image,it will encourage viewers to read even if after seeing the topic,they decided not to read before

Notes :
*This article doesn't apply to those operating on celebrities or other related niches since it is cumpulsory for them to include it in 80% of their posts
*Maximum of two images/post is allowed

writer : Mediapace/Ayobami

cc lalasticlala seun dominique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by yomalex(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Images are very important
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2016
More than very bro cool
yomalex:
Images are very important
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by gidimasters(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2016
ok
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Don't also forget that lola needs more cash wink cool

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by MrCork: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't also forget that lola needs more cash wink cool

angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bro why you wan spoil market for me na
MrCork:

angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Ehins22(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2016
kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by fleps(m): 6:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Great article!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Engnrcollins(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Seconded
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Caspian22(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Also, adding ALT tags to images allows google search engine helps Google to crawl and understand your post.

Very Good Post, Mediaspace.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Brimstone1: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by charsobodo(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by olatpic(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmm..
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by whiteandblack: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2016
So where do we get copyright free images to use??
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by dav8id(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Nice Pace
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Which niche ?
whiteandblack:
So where do we get copyright free images to use??
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by SlimHan(f): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2016
@mediapace, general stuffs niche. How do we get copy right images. You can check my blog out nd make reviews on it. Am a beginner but would like you to give me tips on how to develop the blog. Thanks. www.farjetbest.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by ritababe(f): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
nice one
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
*stop spamming
*i checked your s.e.o. ranking and it is amazing
*improve your design
and you can get your images at
www.punjabigraphics.com/
SlimHan:
@mediapace, general stuffs niche. How do we get copy right images. You can check my blog out nd make reviews on it. Am a beginner but would like you to give me tips on how to develop the blog. Thanks. www.farjetbest.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by SlimHan(f): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
*stop spamming *i checked your s.e.o. ranking and it is amazing *improve your design and you can get your images at www.punjabigraphics.com/
spamming? I don't get pls
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508 ,you can also benefit from this : www.punjabigraphics.com/ they gat all the images you want
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508 ,you can also benefit from this : www.punjabigraphics.com/ they gat all the images you want
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Aminat508(f): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Aminat508 ,you can also benefit from this :
www.punjabigraphics.com/
they gat all the images you want
ohhh. Thank you so much smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by bolaji3071(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2016
SlimHan:

Please is your blog on free/paid host? Please which hosting site are you using..

Anticipating your response ma, thanks in advance
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Emeka71(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
bolaji3071:

Please is your blog on free/paid host? Please which hosting site are you using..

Anticipating your response ma, thanks in advance
Free host of course; initially I don't put any pictures in My Blog post;is only texts but I have now started using and incuding photos www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice development
Emeka71:
Free host of course; initially I don't put any pictures in My Blog post;is only texts but I have now started using and incuding photos www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by bolaji3071(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Emeka71:

Ok cool, but what is the name of the free hosting site you are using...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Emeka71(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
bolaji3071:

[color=#550000][/color]
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Emeka71(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
bolaji3071:

WordPress offers a free hosting platform.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace by Emeka71(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice development
Thanks ; suggestions for improvement is welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We design website/blogs - Any website/blog / Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here / Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.