Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates (539 Views)

Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo / I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by HypeNigeria: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Scammers will never stop trying too hard. Lol, so they came up all on our own Nollywood finest Mercy Johnson. One crazy thing about this is, they tried to scam her with her own name ( Mercy Johnson).

It was so funny and unbelievable to her that she had to wear off her make up to make sure she’s still the one who’s the Mercy Johnson they tried to Scam her with hehehe. She shared the below photo with caption. “Someone just sent me a msg saying”hi mercy Johnson,u just won a new laptop on mercy Johnson giveaway.pay money so we can send it to u.i quickly cleaned my make up and went to check if my face was still on my head,and asked my hubby to assure me that am actually d real mercy.hmmmmm”

SEE ALSO : http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/18/wizkid-finally-at-the-police-station-following-linda-ikejis-s-report-see-photo/

SEE ALSO : http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/29/actress-mercy-johnson-her-husband-prince-odi-okojie-celebrates-easter-with-widows-see-photos/

Hahahah this one of the craziest and funniest thing of recent.

Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by Airforce1(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
they only want to share from your blessings @mercy

Don't be over tight fisted madam.
Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
What does she mean grin

Is she the only Mercy Johnson grin

But naija boys no dey try at all. I never see mercy Johnson hold lappy if to say na Butt pad or breast pad e for beta sef grin
Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol. Chai naija can scam die.
Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by Zeedarh(f): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Hehehehehe. Hi Mercy Johnson, you just won a new laptop on Mercy Johnson giveaway.
Very funny.
Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by kilode100(f): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Dry!!
Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by micfoley: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
High level scammers
Re: How They Tried To Scam Me – Actress Mercy Johnson Narrates by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2016
dnt understand

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tiwa Savage Reveals Teebillz Is Addicted To Cocaine, He’s In Serious Debt / Wizkid Signs Ghanaian Stars Efya, Mr. Eazi & R2bess To Starboy Music / So Pia Mia Just Dropped A Love Song Called "Justin Bieber" What Does It Mean?​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.