Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveal Reasons For Driving Ruzu Bitters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveal Reasons For Driving Ruzu Bitters (838 Views)

Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveals Reason For Driving Ruzu Bitters / RUZU BITTERS (Capsules & Liquid)... Natures Pure Miracle! Wholesale In Wuye- FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveal Reasons For Driving Ruzu Bitters by Ruzuman: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Have you been saying No to Ruzu? You are not alone I have been too. I didn't say no for emotional reasons though, I said no for logical reasons, and one of these reasons may resonate with you.

1. I didn't like the fact that it was promising to do everything. continue read on https://www./breaking-news-my-reasons-driving-natures-pure-miracle-adeleke-joshua

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveal Reasons For Driving Ruzu Bitters by invisibility: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2016
I've used Ruzu bitters and it did completely nothing for me. I even experienced nasty side effects that stopped once I withdrew from it.

You people should stop this network marketing gimmicks.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveal Reasons For Driving Ruzu Bitters by Ruzuman: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
invisibility:
I've used Ruzu bitters and it did completely nothing for me. I even experienced nasty side effects that stopped once I withdrew from it.
You people should stop this network marketing gimmicks.

I am so sorry for your experience.
What exactly did you use it for as that will determine how many bottles you should use. Ruzu bitters is not magical.
In actual fact, Ruzu bitters does not treat symptoms, rather it works at the cellular level to tackle all underlying root of the ailment.
You see, that is what makes it possible for two different people with the same ailment to take Ruzu, and see improvement in their health at different times. How much work to be done at the cellular level of Mr A compared to that of Mr B will determine the time of Result.
My recommendation is you consult the person that recommended it for you. I can also help get you information on your experience for you to achieve your desired result.

Honest regards,
Ruzuman 08120466890
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Top Nigeria Entrepreneur Reveal Reasons For Driving Ruzu Bitters by KarisT: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ruzuman:
Have you been saying No to Ruzu? You are not alone I have been too. I didn't say no for emotional reasons though, I said no for logical reasons, and one of these reasons may resonate with you.

1. I didn't like the fact that it was promising to do everything. continue read on https://www./breaking-news-my-reasons-driving-natures-pure-miracle-adeleke-joshua

Nice one.... Thanks for sharing.

http://www.ruzumiracles.com/karisbee
In Abuja - 08103880333
Kafanchan - 09091700921

(1) (Reply)

Introducing O2 Worldwide; Health And Wealth Creation / Help! Under Eye Bag Removal, Drug Or Remedy / OAU Teaching Hospital Records 14 Successful Open-heart Surgeries In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.