Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online (800 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by dhorlapo(f): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2016
After fulfilling all the wishes of the blogger, Linda Ikeji without letting sleeping dogs lay decided to still share her encounter with the Star Boy CEO yesterday at the office of Lagos Police Commissioner.
Linda took to her blog to share her encounter and also bragged about Wizkid repeating his actions to anyone.

According To Her Post:

“Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven’t forgiven him, I just don’t need the extra drama. I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him. God bless us all.”

The photo of Linda Ikeji at the Police HQ later surfaced online and the popular blogger looks Stressed.

Would you say Linda Ikeji is being childish for coming out to spill all this details instead of just moving on with her daily activities and pretending that nothing happened?

See Photo below after the cut:

Source: http://gidibest.com/2016/04/19/photo-linda-ikeji-lagos-police-commissioner-leaks-online/
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by bigtt76(f): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Soon we go hear say CP de do am angry People shaaa
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by ricsman(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2016
now that another drama is here now ko
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2016
** Photos of Lindaikeji and lagos commissioner of police leaked online**

Mtcheww... Thought they were caught in the 69 position sef....
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2016
This woman dey craze... na nw I know say she don wacko before.

So she later go back to take picture with the commissioner.

Aunty once more U dey craze.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by CaroLyner(f): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2016
wizkid really hurt her sha
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by iykekelvins(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
LEAKED?
Wanted to see something else sef
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by Utchgirl(f): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
U guys shld jus leave Linda Ikeji alone.

#LeaveLindaIkejialone
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by Michellla(f): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2016
she really mean businesss.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by KevMitnick: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
dhorlapo:
After fulfilling all the wishes of the blogger, Linda Ikeji without letting sleeping dogs lay decided to still share her encounter with the Star Boy CEO yesterday at the office of Lagos Police Commissioner.
Linda took to her blog to share her encounter and also bragged about Wizkid repeating his actions to anyone.

According To Her Post:

“Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven’t forgiven him, I just don’t need the extra drama. I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him. God bless us all.”

The photo of Linda Ikeji at the Police HQ later surfaced online and the popular blogger looks Stressed.

Would you say Linda Ikeji is being childish for coming out to spill all this details instead of just moving on with her daily activities and pretending that nothing happened?

See Photo below after the cut:

Source: http://gidibest.com/2016/04/19/photo-linda-ikeji-lagos-police-commissioner-leaks-online/
Why sweep a matter under the carpet? Why pretend that nothing is happening when something is obviously happening? Linda was matured enough to have exposed all of this in order to forestall any further escalation.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by lodscott(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2016
wizkid should just Bleep her so she can calm down
Re: Photo Of Linda Ikeji With The Lagos Police Commissioner Leaks Online by Chuukwudi(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Linda Ikeji plus wizkid. Make una kill una selves. The existence of you both is insignificant in my life. Even though Linda is from Nkwerre, my home town in Imo state but we don't know her!

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Turns To Avater / See What Maheeda Did On Ig This Morning? (photos)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Which Of These Actors Best interpret Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.