Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Amokachi Take Up A Club Coaching Role In Finland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi Take Up A Club Coaching Role In Finland (480 Views)

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amokachi Take Up A Club Coaching Role In Finland by sportfolder: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Daniel Amokachi has declared that he is ready to make his coaching role at second tier Finnish, JS Hercules, count despite "all obstacles" he is faced with.

The former Nigeria international talked about the having to contend with the freezing weather conditions on arrival in the northern Finnish city of Oulu as well as limited indoor facilities during the winter period.

“Freezing was the not the word, that’s an understatement - it was minus 35 degrees [Celsius] when I ................continue reading click [url]9jabet.com[/url] and for your daily sport news

[url]Naijabet.com[/url] your NO 1 sporting betting site.

(1) (Reply)

Will Leicester Be Crown Premiership Champion This Weekend?what Did You Think / Homecoming Not Betrayal; Matt Hummels To Bayern Munich / See What Nathaniel Bassey Posted On Facebook About Manchester United Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.