Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Eye-catching Temple Of Architectural Exterior Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Eye-catching Temple Of Architectural Exterior Design (1236 Views)

Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] / 3DSMAX RENDERING : (exterior Design) Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex / Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye-catching Temple Of Architectural Exterior Design by yantramstudio(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Yantram Studio is one of the leading 3D Architectural Animation studio providing HD quality Architectural Rendering Services at low cost. Our Eye-Catching Temple of 3D Architectural Exterior Design for Hindu Temple of next generation temples, Which will have Orphanage, Garden Area and Large parking Area. This will help you to present and close the deal better by presenting before the client a 3D view of the property.

http://www.yantramstudio.com/3d-architectural-exterior-rendering-cgi-animation.html

Re: Eye-catching Temple Of Architectural Exterior Design by tempem: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Mehn! All views would make much sense. What was used in rendering? I need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Wonderful Arts Work Drew By A Nairalander / Hello Guys Check Out My New Video of an old and a young me and tell me Opinion. / In Need Of Adobe Indesign Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.