Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka (690 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Soma & Miyonse Pictured With Ebuka Obi After Eviction From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka by Yungkida(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Just tell us your age dude and don’t waste our time… There has been a controversy about the true age of the “Woju” crooner and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu was quick to bring up this issue on his TV show “Rubbin Minds”

The singer when asked by Obi-Uchendu to state his real age made it clear that:

‘my age is my business’.
Like seriously dude!!!! Not our own business

Ebuka: “How old are you?”
Kiss Daniel: “Anyways, about the age stuff, my team we’re putting out a press release about that.”
Ebuka: “Do you need a press release to say how old you are?”

The age controversy all started when Kiss Daniel revealed he graduated with a 4.32GPA in ‘Water Engineering’ from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in 2013, putting his age, as at the time of graduation, at 18.

Source: http://socialspy.ng/2016/04/19/my-age-is-my-business-kiss-daniel-on-an-exclusive-interview-with-ebuka/

Re: My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka by mumtriplet2: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
first to comment
space booked
Re: My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka by greyce: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who your age don EPP

My bro once told me that a successful person isn't bothered bout letting d whole world know his/her real age
Re: My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka by Happywoman(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Una wan fry the age chop?
If not keep calm and enjoy his music.

(1) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Claims She's Carry A Baby For Burna Boy / Rare Picture Of Tinubu And Oshinbajo Early 90's / Singer Waje Steps Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.