Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note3 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy Note3 (1567 Views)

Clean Used Samsung Galaxy Note3 For Sale With Box And Charger / Tmobile Device Unlock App Samsung Galaxy Note3,4,5, S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ / Super Clean Samsung Galaxy Note3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Phone in good conditions selling with charger no fault only serious buyer should contact me going for 50k call or wats app me now 08089227201

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Av
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eveni
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Moni
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Kwajay(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
can 40k get me this? where do u stay?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Going
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by orosun55(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Swap with Note 4....ADD 50K.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Av
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by 3kay945(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
onotime:
Av

Where is your location?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by lanrexdo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
40k..?? whatsapp with location to 07064506305
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Go
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
Available
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
Sorry but the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I know.. Its options/menu and escape soft keys usually and only lights up and can not be seen only when touched
But yours seems like an already integrated hardware button with icons on it

Show us Antutu benchmark score or CPU-Z..?

Can you please go to the settings and screen shot the "about device" for us

Is it the N900 or N9005 variant..?

Show us some activities of the S-pen, multi window, pop up windows to validate if this is not what am thinking it to be.. A clone..!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2016
Okay.. Let's get this story started and finished as soon ad possible
First Personcorrect is who sold this Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for you.. He made it know on April 4th

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2016
Then you bought it from him at 50k+ if am correct
April 19th 15 days later the same month you made it know too that its up for sale too.. What could be the reason for sale.. Could be anything
And you optioned yours for 50k which could have been the original price you bought it at first

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2016
As a potential customer I had a second taught about your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.. Somethings were not in place
. Like the menu and escape button, touch wiz etc then I asked you to validate your claim so we all could know if its cloned or not.. I said that on this thread
It could take a longer time on NL to reply my quote so I got your contacts took to whatsapp and messaged you there
With my doubts I messaged you on whatsapp you replied immediately with all the pictures without us even negotiating and getting details yet.
You said its 45k last.. I said no problem
but what I noticed was that all the pictures you sent me on whatsapp on the phone, you used that Apple ear plugs yo cover those menu and escape button I was talking about which initially was what triggered Me to questioning the phone..
And since when does Samsung's Touchwiz has "TORCH" on the quick settings..? It began to validate my doubts about it being a cloned device..

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2016
Still on whatsapp
I asked you to please screen shot the "About device" of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you want to sell and some multi window functions only that could clear my head that it ain't a clone
Could it be pride..? Well Lo and behold.. You blocked me cheesy grin
And whala..! I wasn't less sure that definitely it's a cloned Samsung Galaxy Note 3 have and want to sell.
The apple charger and ear plugs won't help you sell this cloned device
Gullible offliners may patronize you but definitely not online.
45k is no beans in this era of change..!
How you will defend this I don't know
But what I want you to do is to come here and prove me wrong by providing necessary detailed functions that you don't have a clone on your hands then I'll delete everything I have wrote concerning it being a cloned device.. If you can't then we can go on into conclusion.

It has been brought to the attention of NL onliners
We can't be scammed just the way you may have been scammed by the other dude or you might just be the same person with two different NL accounts..!

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by ayowiz(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
He did same to me when I started asking too many details about the phone he blocked me

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by orosun55(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
I have NOTE 4 FOR SALE @78K WHATSAPP ME IF INTERESTED LOCATION IS OGUN STATE
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by ayowiz(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
Clone family

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by orosun55(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2016
ayowiz:
Clone family
if you sell clone..i don't sell clone Sir.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Phemmygbl(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2016
the fone is obviously a clone..dose soft keys get as e be...samsung soft keys are close to invisible unless they light up

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by nani667: 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
As a potential customer I had a second taught about your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.. Somethings were not in place
. Like the menu and escape button, touch wiz etc then I asked you to validate your claim so we all could know if its cloned or not.. I said that on this thread
It could take a longer time on NL to reply my quote so I got your contacts took to whatsapp and messaged you there
With my doubts I messaged you on whatsapp you replied immediately with all the pictures without us even negotiating and getting details yet.
You said its 45k last.. I said no problem
but what I noticed was that all the pictures you sent me on whatsapp on the phone, you used that Apple ear plugs yo cover those menu and escape button I was talking about which initially was what triggered Me to questioning the phone..
And since when does Samsung's Touchwiz has "TORCH" on the quick settings..? It began to validate my doubts about it being a cloned device..

for the record Samsung's TouchWiz has "Torch" in the Quick settings ties.....

I dunno why the OP is covering that particular area with The apple earplugs... probably there's a crack or fault he's trying to hide from the Populace....but from the pictures it doesn't seem like a Cloned device ✅ ✅

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by Phemmygbl(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
there is no crack on that device..the only reasonn it might b original is maybe he changed d front glass with a counterfeit...d soft keys are not supposed to b as glaring(dark) as d one in d op's phone(i might b wrong tho)on a white note 3 for dat matter,i think that is what selfmadeolx is also saying..check icekalito's pics or the one i sold some yrs back, there is a difference ....OP run Cpuz on d fone and post screenshots..i might b interested

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2016
ayowiz:
He did same to me when I started asking too many details about the phone he blocked me

Lol grin grin I think say na only me cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2016
nani667:

for the record Samsung's TouchWiz has "Torch" in the Quick settings ties.....

I dunno why the OP is covering that particular area with The apple earplugs... probably there's a crack or fault he's trying to hide from the Populace....but from the pictures it doesn't seem like a Cloned device ✅ ✅

Okay bro.. Lol thanks for the info
But for the record also, that looks like the newer touchwiz (on marshmallow I guess) that has that feature on the quick setting
I have sold over 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 within last month.. I still have 2 with me (N9005) including the one am using that are up for sale and have never seen "Torch" on the quick settings on touchwiz on lollipop

Am not sure he's covering a crack.. Its just the obvious he's covering

Someone also testified he blocked him too when he went deep about the device

I also have an issue with his status bar on lock screen
Notifications are supposed to be on treys on the main screen below the time and date not on the status bar..
Only (network name at the top left, signal cluster and battery at the top right right) are allowed to be on the status bar on Samsung's lollipop lock screen..
But he has du battery, whatsapp, play store and hot spot notification icons on the status bar no the lock screen.. Hmmmm shocked

Anyways let him just provide us with necessary info's
If he can't we can go into conclusion..!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2016
Phemmygbl:
the fone is obviously a clone..dose soft keys get as e be...samsung soft keys are close to invisible unless they light up

Thank you grin grin
That's what triggered my questioning and doubting of the phone.
He now updated all the pictures using the apple ear plugs to cover em up cheesy
Like that wasn't enough.. He started blocking anyone who dared to asked necessary questions..!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3 by gidjah(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2016
D phone looks genuine sha,save the technical observation u (olx)made.tnks for d expose'

(1) (Reply)

SOLD... For Sale: Samsung S6 Edge... SOLD!! / Brandnew Sealed Locked Iphone 11 Pro Max 64gb Gold/Green For Sale!! / SOLD!!! Lenovo Ideapad @ 60k For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.