Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Promote Your Business In Lagos By Joining Lagos City Local Guide Community - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote Your Business In Lagos By Joining Lagos City Local Guide Community (530 Views)

Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business In Lagos By Joining Lagos City Local Guide Community by WebclickNG: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Promote Your Business in Lagos By Joining Lagos City Local Guide Community. Here you can get the latest programme news, connect with other explorers in the area, share your firsthand local experiences, and celebrate the best of local places. To get started, visit: https://plus.google.com/b/106278641373930897220/communities/100027443700717791266

Local Guides, an official Google programme, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. Through the contributions you share on Google Maps, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go. To become a Local Guide, sign up at g.co/LocalGuides, then go out and explore! The more local knowledge you share on Google Maps, the higher the level you’ll reach to access new benefits.
Re: Promote Your Business In Lagos By Joining Lagos City Local Guide Community by WebclickNG: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
How to introduce yourself to the Lagos City Local Guide Community

Hey everyone, I wanted to stop by and say hello smiley my name is Jetro. I work full time sitting at a desk (booo) so I try to go out a lot in my spare time!

Lagos is and has always been my favourite city and I am very happy to have found this community where I can read all your tips and suggestions! I have to say I discover new dimensions of Lagos every time I read you smiley You're all awesome!
Re: Promote Your Business In Lagos By Joining Lagos City Local Guide Community by WebclickNG: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Many are joining, what are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

$840 Payoneer Funds For Sale / Make 250k Monthly As A Beauty Therapist / Is This Spot Appropriate For This ''Shopping Complex'' ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.