Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria (1678 Views)

Need clearance and forwarding company / I Need The Service Of A Reliable Freight Forwarding Company Not A Stealing One / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
I have been in this business for sometimes now, but the challenges are enormous. From one shipping company to the other.

I have tried Mail Impex, they could not serve me well. I have tried SGK Global too, their service seems ok, but their location is far from origin of shipment, its like you have your items in Ogun State and it has to travel to Niger State before it now get shipped through Kano when it can ship from Lagos. Secondly, they do not accept Paypal payment.

As for IQ Express, its almost same ish as above although they accept Paypal, you will add 5% of your shipping cost to the amount you will pay and extra $20 if you want them to deliver to your doorstep in Lagos. Remember, I'm not based in Lagos.

So right now, I'm looking for a shipping company with the following requirements:

1. The should have an office in New York or New Jersey and should also have a Lagos office.

2. They should be able to deliver items to location in Lagos.

3. They should accept Paypal payment.

If you know any reputable company that meets this criteria, please do post the details here.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44 please help feature this, I'm sure it be help other NLders.

Thank you.
Re: Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria by magicfinger1: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Try texaco1
Re: Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria by adewaled(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good day to you. I read your post as regarding reliable freight forwarding services in New York or New jersey in United States. You can try Distinctcushy Freight services. the company link is www.freightdrive.info/contact-us/. I believe you will love the company service to give meet you needs.
Re: Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria by scofield2016: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
AIR FREIGHT

Air freight service at FreightNg offers you a blend of predictability, efficiency and quality assurances in conveying air-bound goods from one point to the other. While this concept shares similarity to the aviation industry system of operations where customers can log online and make reservations for a flight, our unique air freight system gives you a glimpse of the available capacity of air craft reserved for a trip.

Our platform makes aviation practitioners more efficient in managing their assets as it guarantees optimal use of its capacity and also reduces redundancy.

+ Helicopter
+ Passenger plane
+ Cargo aircraft

https://www.freightng.com/services/air-freight

3, Muyiwa Joawo Street, Peace Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos

Telephone: 09060005168 & 09060005169

Email: support@freightng.com

(1) (Reply)

Triplator The Surest Scheme Now, Register Today (must Read) / Best Quality Wears You Can't Think... / Loan Needed : Nysc/degree Cert As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.