Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (32874 Views)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Bodmas06: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Say No to Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Admiral49(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jor
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by dukie25: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by ruffcoin99(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who cares ?
dozzy001:
I was live at the scene of the protest, I wish I never planned to travel this day...

Live update: road still blocked
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Good. Take this Bloody fulani herdsmen out of Igbo Land.

Nice Protest from Asaba people.. #No_to_grazing_act.
Southern senators should resist the bill.

since when delta state turn IBO Land?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
#saynotograzingreserve do they know what that can lead to 50 years from now for the next generation? Give the herdsmen loans to start ranches in North West and North East, (60% of Nigeria's landmass) instead.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Only the weak protest.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by razzberries: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
BrownCookie:
This fulani people are beasts.
you need to know the demon they serve as god. they and their other brothers up north and you will understand the reason they do the things they do.

they worship Satan but call him a merciful God, all hr teaches them is to kill all other people not in their evil cult

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Zoo!

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by AyakaDunukofia: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Igboland is already a no go area for that bill if and whenever they bring it up. But the protesters must clarify their position that the state government must provide land for Fulani. The Fulani will take it that they are in support of grazing bill.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Splinz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
This mustn't stop except those murderers and terrorists are driven out. Fulani herdsmen are evil!

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

They are not actually, maybe he misspoke .Don't understand why ibos keep thinking naijA delta is part of them, it's senseless .
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by greatness22(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please leave the fulani "heardswomen" for me. Dem dey help matters. grin if you understand what i mean.

Btw, mynd1, you look like a fulani lady. wink
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by ozoemenaca: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
You guys tried for protesting but that is not the language a Fulani man would hear. The language they hear is force. Can they go to Bauchi where women would deal with them mercilessly ? no let them try Bauchi they can only try that nonsense in Pleatue and Taraba. After dealing with them at Abia they would not want to go back there again.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by razzberries: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
opal4real:
Only the weak protest.
FIRE FOR FIRE

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Lilimax(f): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Good. Take this Bloody fulani herdsmen out of Igbo Land.

Nice Protest from Asaba people.. #No_to_grazing_act.
Southern senators should resist the bill.
They should reject that grazing bill cos it has a wicked undertone.
It is another way of spreading and importing Islam into the South East.
People should open there eyes wide embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
The protesters are very disappointing. Nigerians are saying no to grazing reserves and they are effectively saying their government should provide such. Give the herdsmen loans to start ranches instead of causing confusion in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by goodvision12(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
BrownCookie:
This fulani people are beasts.
If i may ask why is this fulani incidents so predominant in this present administration?It was not like that during the era of jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by BlessedFellow: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
blackberlin:
Great move by my brothers from the South-East. This is the only way we can stop criminal acts, not by laughing at each others' woes.

The Fulani Herdsmen (rebranded Boko Haram) have shown us all that what befalls one person may end up befalling another.

When Olu Falae was attacked by Fulani Herdsmen (aka Boko Haram), the Igbos on Nairaland were laughing and calling Yorubas cowards, as if we've not beaten each other mercilessly in secondary school. Either ways, these animals must be curbed, otherwise a break up would be imminent.

I have nothing against the Hausas/Fulanis, but the same North has produced the worst crop of people in Nigeria, from bad military heads of state to deadly insurgencies, they all came from the north. If their elders have any shame, let them say the truth and stop promoting evil, or betterstill, let the Hausas and Fulanis join their brothers in Niger and Mali and leave us in peace.

Is Asaba South-East now?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

what the crap are u talking about, I am referring to Asaba town and not Delta State.
And to educate ur ignorance, Delta state was carved out of Bendel state which also have Edo state in it, The state is a multi ethnic state which have the Urhubo, Isok, Igbo, Isekri, Izon, etc in it.
the capital is in Asaba but Warri is seen as the state Economic hub.
They also have Sapele and other towns in it.
Okowa, Uduaghan, Ibori have been their past governors and Pidgin is a lingua franca of the state.
They are part of NDDC.
Thank me 4 the little lecture because I found out many are ignorant of states in Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by ochiq(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kill them all if the refused to go and let the revolution leading to the disintegration of Nigeria begin!!! After all Nigeria was never meant to be in the first place, more so knowing that this forced marriage only favours the north and all the south gets from it is Destruction of lives and plundering of our God given resources

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by mensdept: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

Ask Buhari who said the minister from that state is Igbo lol.

Anyway, Okowa says they are not part of Biafra despite bearing a very Biafran like name, so let the Fulani herdsman even put Emir for Asaba sef...

What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by jeffrico1: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
i gues u ar right
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
So Good for democracy,let our voices be heard enough is enough....Nnamdi Kanu never slapped anyone but he is there in detention while those that kill and destroy properties are walking free.
Its not about Nnamdi Kanu slapping anybody or Wizkid's cousin beating Linda Ikeji, Nigeria govt and Linda are scared of the power of spoken word from the powerfuls, their words if not put in proper check can stir massive waves positively or otherwise.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by joshuaidibia(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:
I wont blame anyone who decides to take the laws into their hands, this is becoming too much
Nigeria ......, Everything ...... (fill in the gaps)
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by oboy3(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
blueseacats:
They are not actually, maybe he misspoke .Don't understand why ibos keep thinking naijA delta is part of them, it's senseless .
Delta state is not an igbo state but asaba is Igboland,period

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
prophet nnamdi kanu prophesied about this but turned a deaf ear and crucified him. this is just the genesis o

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Pavarottii(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

ogbeni asaba is in delta state in south south.... not south east. Know this!!!
Are the south south people complaning? Why drugs 4 another man's headache?

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by youngeagle(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
tonyfrenzy:

Its not about Nnamdi Kanu slapping anybody or Wizkid's cousin beating Linda Ikeji, Nigeria govt and Linda are scared of the power of spoken word from the powerfuls, their words if not put in proper check can stir massive waves positively or otherwise.
dunno what brought Linda and wizkid to my comment pls face topic

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

ogbeni asaba is in delta state in south south.... not south east. Know this!!!
is that so?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
They should reject that grazing bill cos it has a wicked undertone.
It is another way of spreading and importing Islam into the South East.
People should open there eyes wide embarassed
exactly these fulanis are crafty and knows how to hide a secret plan, their plan is to get these bill passed, get the grazing land, build their hut around there, build a mini mosque and then start killing the local host in the name of Cow rustling.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Charges Of Terrorism, Inciting Genocide / Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.