Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. (468 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by KissCODE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
View details ·
FIREBRAND
@TalentHuntersNg
56m
Sambisa Forest is said to be as big as Enugu
State. It should be recognized as free grazing
zone for cattle. #GrazingCommissionBill
View details ·
Onuigwe C. Sirnoel
@Chigold101
57m
Arrest harmless hawkers, seize their goods &
lock em up. But allow dangerous
#fulaniherdsman with AK47 to roam about
#GrazingCommissionBill
View details ·
Onuigwe C. Sirnoel
@Chigold101
1h
#GrazingCommissionBill if passed will give
#fulaniherdsmen right to rape our women, kill
our men, destroy our farms & steal our land.

1 Like

Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by KissCODE(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Onuigwe C. Sirnoel @Chigold101 1h #GrazingCommissionBill if passed will give #fulaniherdsmen right to rape our women, kill our men, destroy our farms & steal our land. View details · Onuigwe C. Sirnoel @Chigold101 1h Stand up and say no to #GrazingCommissionBill. Cattles owners should build ranch for their cattles. Not forcing grazing field on others. View details · Y! Online @YNaija 2h Femi Fani-Kayode: The National #GrazingCommissionBill– the greatest evil of all
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by KissCODE(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Onuigwe C. Sirnoel @Chigold101 1h #GrazingCommissionBill if passed will give #fulaniherdsmen right to rape our women, kill our men, destroy our farms & steal our land. View details · Onuigwe C. Sirnoel @Chigold101 1h Stand up and say no to #GrazingCommissionBill. Cattles owners should build ranch for their cattles. Not forcing grazing field on others. View details · Y! Online @YNaija 2h Femi Fani-Kayode: The National #GrazingCommissionBill– the greatest evil of all
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am already on twitter doing justice to it!!1 The useless bill must not pass the third reading.I am happy more Nigerians have chosen to speak out against that obnoxious bill
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by georgen2u(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
We don't want it
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:
I am already on twitter doing justice to it!!1 The useless bill must not pass the third reading.I am happy more Nigerians have chosen to speak out against that obnoxious bill
and they are busy fighting saraki that got the balls to kill this 'deadly bill' lipsrsealed
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by KissCODE(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Grazing commission bill is anti human... And it must not see the light of the day
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by KissCODE(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

and they are busy fighting saraki that got the balls to kill this 'deadly bill' lipsrsealed
i think Saraki should be wiser now. They played on him and he couldnt stand up against Amaechi. I hope they wont use him again this time around.
Re: No To #grazingcommissionbill Trending On Twitter. by omoharry(f): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
no no no to the grazing bill..let them stay in thier troubled region which they have created for themselve to raise thier cattles..they can bring thier cows down to the south when they are ready to sell them off...i can imagin the south becoming another north east with this fulanis with hidden agender coming on board with not only thier cattles but with thier wives and children..of cause you all know what that implies....another middle belt like blood birth will now start again in the south..no way they should stay away..in recent times it has been confirm that goat meat and chicken are better off than cow meat..so there are alternatives to thier cows.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"ACLN CAMPAIGN" Goverment Come Out And Explain Yourself!!! / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode / Imo State Government Did Not Misapply Bailout Funds; Challenges ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.