Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,228 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Fake Calls, Fake SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake Calls, Fake SMS (1466 Views)

EFCC Smashes ATM Cards Cloning Syndicate / Beware Of ATM Card Cloning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Calls, Fake SMS by Aaronrod: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
[size=14pt]FAKE CALLS
[/size]

Have you ever been in the situation where you need the perfect excuse to get out of room, step out of boring and never-ending paranoia on blind date, or simply trick your friends? Well, if the answer is YES then please read on!

Fake Calls is a brand new application that allows you to make a timed fake incoming phone calls to yourself and the best thing about it is that it looks so real that you’ll be the only one who knows that!

Fake Calls just simulate an incoming call at a certain date and time and as no actual call is made and everything is handled inside the device, no network connection is needed so thus fake calls are completely free of charge.

All parts of the application are using device themes, thus the Fake Calls Display also shows the native looking UI that uses the currently selected theme.

Also ringtones used with the Fake calls display are fetched from the device settings. If the contact selected for the Fake Call is having own ringtone, it will be used just as with native incoming call, and if it does not then the current profiles ringtone is used.

Last but not the least, if the selected contact has an image or thumbnail picture, they will be shown in the Fake call Display.

Imagine this scenario
I was with a bored girlfriend and want to leave without her feeling bad. I picked up my phone, pressed some buttons. Few minutes later, my phone rang displaying my boss phone number. I picked the call and went on and on….. I later told her I have to quickly do something for my boss. That’s one of those things fake call can do for you.

[size=14pt]FAKE SMS
[/size]

Fake Messages is an application that allows timed "sending" of fake SMS messages. Note that SMS messages are handled inside the device, no network connection is needed so thus sending fake SMS messages are completely free of charge. You can use it to trick your friends or as a reminder for example!
Application is very simple and easy to use and basically all you need to do is to compose massage, input the phone number and the sender name that you would like the application shown when the SMS comes in.
Once you have completed the message, set the time to schedule SMS message to be sent at chosen time and simply click 'Save'.

If you input a number that is already on your contact as the sender, the message will be delivered showing that contact. Only you will know that it is a fake message.

WHO NEEDS IT
- Are you trying to convince your clients/customers, this can be helpful if you can think deep
- Trying to bail yourself out of difficult situation? You need this.
- You can make your girlfriend jealous by sending a very romantic message to yourself while it looks like another girl is head over heels in love with you. Ensure that the messages arrive when she’s around.
There are several other benefits of this application. All you have to do is think.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa / Honey Dealers Wanted Asap / Adeyemi Ajao - The First African Ever To Sell His Startup For $100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.