Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans (897 Views)

FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by broseme: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lagos-based fitness expert Seyi Olusore Shedams, has called out fast-food giant Tantalizers (Lekki branch), for serving him left over rotten beans in the morning. Below is how he recounts the stomach churning experience:

"I think our fast food restaurants and eateries should understand that health above all matters most! Profit making shouldn't be more important than the lives of customers geez!
Monday 18, April 2016:

"At about 10:30am, i walked into Tantalizers located off Admiralty road and ordered for a plate of beans,plantain,fish and stew. To my utter disappointment and dismay the first scoop tasted so sour and disgusting! I rushed to the wash hand basin to throw it all out with so much speed not minding if i created a scene or not. Made my complaint to the lady who served me who in turn relayed this to the supervisor and all they could tell me was nobody had complained about this all morning! I argued and maintained the beans was obviously not freshly made Having realised I wasn't taking this lightly and after tasting the beans herself and confirming the beans was bad,she apologised and offered to serve me another plate of beans(which was almost ready).

"The story didn't end there: I was being served with a freshly cooked beans with the same piece of fish and plantain servings still (which had the old soured beans washed off)and i looked straight into her eyes like really?!?! Now my issues with this kind of service.... What would have happened to a child who couldn't have discerned if the food was good or bad? (let me also add that i had a fair dose of my system reacting to what had already gone into my mouth)

"What would it have cost Tantalizers to have my order replaced with everything fresh?! What's more important- Meeting their daily target,making profit or my health?

"It's really sad!!"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/lagos-fitness-expert-slams-tantalizers.html

Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by MosakuAW(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Health is wealth and whatever you eat determine your health.

We do most Nigeria company think more about profit rather than service. A customer complained about a bad beans been served and all the could do is to serve him a fresh beans with the same sauce, fish and plantain already served with the bad beans. Someone in the Ministry of health needs to visit all this yeye 'Buka' called eatry or fast food outlet.

We are so particular about profits making in this country and neglect the service that come with it.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by VoteDemiladgold: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Big man, big problem...

Same food you can get from mama put whch would still be delicious
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by Goke7: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Big man, big problem...

Same food you can get from mama put whch would still be delicious

when ewa goin de there, Tantalizer ko, forcanizer ni
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by VoteDemiladgold: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

English please
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Buhari is involved undecided
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
I used to spend thousands at Mr. Biggs till I was served spoilt Fried Rice. . . that was when I realized the beauty of Amala restaurants; they might not always have tiled floors and LED TVs, but you always get to eat freshly cooked meals. . . way better than eating cancer-causing foods in those fancy eateries.
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by DaBullIT(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
the same tantalizers that's serving free drinks as of this morning ??

I would check the expiry date on those drinks if i were you people

he he he h ehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by TheArcher(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dis guy must be so lazy to order for beans from a eatery
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by Almajiri1: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Even an Almajiri will reject this food merely looking at it.
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by Almajiri1: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:

Saloon boy, have you had lunch?
Re: Lagos Fitness Expert Blast Tantalizers Lekki 4 Serving Him Leftover Soured Beans by Almajiri1: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Buhari is involved undecided
The beans looks like what aisha has been feeding buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill Armed Robber In Rivers, Recover 5 Vehicles / The US Might Still Be Right About Nigeria's Disintegration. / Herdsmen/farmers Clashes: Atiku Unfolds Plans To Build Ranches Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.