Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Any Serious Entrepreneur Here? I Will Develop The Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Serious Entrepreneur Here? I Will Develop The Site (437 Views)

I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Serious Entrepreneur Here? I Will Develop The Site by aikfrank(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
I posted this in the business section some months ago and I didn't get what I was looking for. If you have that idea which requires a site development am here.

I will develop the site from start to finish, any type of website.

Please read carefully so we don't waste each others time.

1) You must be ready to fund the idea from start to finish. My service is the site development ONLY. Normally I charge between 80k - 500k depending on what's to be designed. If you have just N10k as budget and you want me to partner with you then you should save until its able to buy the domains and host and settle promotions too!

2) This is where most deals fails, am not asking you to give me 100% details about your idea,but atleast, you should be able to convince me into your idea. As a professional web developer to say the truth, there is no idea that's actually new, we see them every day. For someone like me, building the site isn't the issue, but the main issue is making the site survive and the driving force of a partner(s)

3) Pls am not interested in E-Commerce. Don't ask me to build something like Konga and Jumia if your budget is less than N5M. There is no point failing when you can avoid it.

4) I will only build custom applications, I will not work with any script. What ever the idea is must be developed from scratch

5) Don't contact me and start asking me to show my previous work, if https://tradot.com one of the work which I developed does not pass your assessment, maybe register https://tradot.com/register and after registering and logging in to the dash board it doesn't still meet your expectation, then don't border contacting.

5) I will only be willing to partner with you if your idea turns me on, and I can verify you have the funds to implement.

Am not just a web developer, am also a business analyst. So don't think am one dumb head guy who only knows how to code. Am a BSC holder in Accounting, so am combining all skills to access any project.

You can invite me for a one on one chat (Lagos Only).

Contact me, let's begin.
Re: Any Serious Entrepreneur Here? I Will Develop The Site by tswitch: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
A business analyst with such marketing pitch?

A candid advice- work on your attitude,it can be deduced from reading your ad./post because no serious experienced entrepreneur willing to part with his funds will tolerate such attitude from his "hired help" (pun unintentional)

Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! Am Addicted To ,nairaland / Get A Blog Built For You / Alternative To Adsense For Nigeria Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.