Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland (23026 Views)

Opinion: The Five Most Mentioned Moniker Of Nairaland In 2017 / Advocacy For Ban On Curse Words On NL And Pervertism. / 15 Most Used Cliche/slangs On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by pinkiberry(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
ishilove
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by gurunlocker: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you no see your name there, no commit suicide o.... Try harder, you will be popular
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dullard president

IPAD yoots

Lalasticlala password : Snake
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by dhensity: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
smellin puccay grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Cutezt(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
ok
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by midehi2(f): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lala no. 1 on the list, hian!
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by omusiliyu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who the post don epp?
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Ninilowo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Olajumoke
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by otiigba1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
NNAMDI KANU and DSS
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by olarhtunji(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
wey
slap1
and
funnynation
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by seunny4lif(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wisdomkosi nko?
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by kikies(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
"end time"
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
-
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Adesiji77: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
cnnamoko:
Lala own bad...he gets mentions outside NL sef, me dey go to buy lacasera, mistakenly tell the woman 'madam u get lalasticlala?

grin grin
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by DONSMITH123(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
cnnamoko:
Lala own bad...he gets mentions outside NL sef, me dey go to buy lacasera, mistakenly tell the woman 'madam u get lalasticlala?
grin
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by HomeOfMe(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
DrMaths:
This list is based on personal observations, so its down for Applauses,corrections and Critism

From the least to the greatest!
Leggo,
15. NgeneUkwenu, Tonyebarcanista, Berems, Omenka, Passingshot
This guys can be very active ehn, atimes i wonder what can kind of phone/data plan they are using. Abeg dem no d carry light for una area

14.Chukwudi44[b]
I dont know what correlation this guy have with Saraki's case, but the number of mentions he get from a single Saraki/CCT's thread is overwhelming.

13. [b]HARDSHIP[b]
No doubt, there is hardship in the land so they word is meant to be regularly used.

12. [b]DOLLAR

This currency have suffered in the mouths of Nigerians, even a mango seller will blame dollar for the increase in price of mango. Likewise, on Nairaland everybody have something good or bad to say about dollar.

11. GEJ
Some people said, he is the reason behind the problems of Nigeria while others consider him a hero. Which ever way, nairalander's mention this name alot.

10. BUDGET
I think this year's budget is one of the budgets that has raise massive controversies among Nigerians. And trust Nairalander's, they can relate anything with anything.

9. FAYOSE
Some say he is a talkertive, while others consider him the present day Awolowo. They way people rush to view any Fayose's thread on nairaland is amazing. Hence, give him countless number of titles

8. APC/PDP
Cat and Rat for ever. Hardly for an hour to pass by without someone mentioning one of this party.

7. SARAKI
For the past One month, this guys Trail at the CCT has being making frontpages on some Nigeria Dailies and even Nairaland. You need to see the way nairalanders jump into Any Saraki's thread as if they are sharing frèe rice and chicken there.

6. FARMERS/HERDSMEN
Nairalanders can debate this issue all night. Some can even send you links upon links to boost their point.

5. BUHARI
Maybe because he is the president. But everybody just have something to say about this man.

4. MYND44
Mr Ban. People who wants to keep nairaland Clean always mention this Monika. I dont even know if there is a reward for reporting someone.

3. Zombies/Wailers
Like it or not. Every active nairalander can relate with this two words.

2. SEUN
Obviously, because he is the CEO of Nairaland. People mention him for suggestion, Complains, critism etc. I wonder if he reply all those mentions.

1. Lalasticlala
The general Manager! Atime i wonder if this guy sleeps or even have time to take his bath. Always Online and responding to different mentions from different Sections of Nairaland. I hail Oh

Add Yours
Source: DrMaths
Those are nairaland keywords.
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by ebubey(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
so? undecided
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by goshen26: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Idontbilivit
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by kynbasil01: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
DrMaths:
This list is based on personal observations, so its down for Applauses,corrections and Critism

From the least to the greatest!
Leggo,
15. NgeneUkwenu, Tonyebarcanista, Berems, Omenka, Passingshot
This guys can be very active ehn, atimes i wonder what can kind of phone/data plan they are using. Abeg dem no d carry light for una area

14.Chukwudi44[b]
I dont know what correlation this guy have with Saraki's case, but the number of mentions he get from a single Saraki/CCT's thread is overwhelming.

13. [b]HARDSHIP[b]
No doubt, there is hardship in the land so they word is meant to be regularly used.

12. [b]DOLLAR

This currency have suffered in the mouths of Nigerians, even a mango seller will blame dollar for the increase in price of mango. Likewise, on Nairaland everybody have something good or bad to say about dollar.

11. GEJ
Some people said, he is the reason behind the problems of Nigeria while others consider him a hero. Which ever way, nairalander's mention this name alot.

10. BUDGET
I think this year's budget is one of the budgets that has raise massive controversies among Nigerians. And trust Nairalander's, they can relate anything with anything.

9. FAYOSE
Some say he is a talkertive, while others consider him the present day Awolowo. They way people rush to view any Fayose's thread on nairaland is amazing. Hence, give him countless number of titles

8. APC/PDP
Cat and Rat for ever. Hardly for an hour to pass by without someone mentioning one of this party.

7. SARAKI
For the past One month, this guys Trail at the CCT has being making frontpages on some Nigeria Dailies and even Nairaland. You need to see the way nairalanders jump into Any Saraki's thread as if they are sharing frèe rice and chicken there.

6. FARMERS/HERDSMEN
Nairalanders can debate this issue all night. Some can even send you links upon links to boost their point.

5. BUHARI
Maybe because he is the president. But everybody just have something to say about this man.

4. MYND44
Mr Ban. People who wants to keep nairaland Clean always mention this Monika. I dont even know if there is a reward for reporting someone.

3. Zombies/Wailers
Like it or not. Every active nairalander can relate with this two words.

2. SEUN
Obviously, because he is the CEO of Nairaland. People mention him for suggestion, Complains, critism etc. I wonder if he reply all those mentions.

1. Lalasticlala
The general Manager! Atime i wonder if this guy sleeps or even have time to take his bath. Always Online and responding to different mentions from different Sections of Nairaland. I hail Oh

Add Yours
Source: DrMaths
IPOB?
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by abdulhosni619(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
16.END TIME......
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by megabyte2(f): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
You forgot to add who you epp?
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Ramanto(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
SEX, Bleep, BAE, CHEAT, HOES, GOLDIGGER, OLOSHO AMONG OTHER LEWDS
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Talking of corruption, we all have to collectively fight it or else we pay dearly for it. I followed a tanker just yesterday that left warri refinery and I decided to know it's final destination and how much they will sell the product. They discharged yesterday and refused to sell. But to my greatest surprised this morning while driving past the station, I saw them selling and the meter was reading N190 / liter. I called the manager's attention to my findings and he threatened to deal with me with the army posted to the station. I tried to explained the situation to others but they all blame Buhari for their woes and predicament. Fellow Niaralander how can we be this wicked to ourselves in this country? I saw over 8 truckloads of PMS entering Warri alone today viewing from the vintage position of my office along the NPA express way, yet all except the NNPC sells at N86 whenever they have the product.
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by ayesco202(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
End Time Thread
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by opeoluwa20(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Janja weed
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by sexytyga(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
That 1 wey you talk now don solve ur problem bah?Class monitor... Tnks for the report!!! grin
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lalasticlala that guy ehn grin

He wakes at 7am and resumes work online sometimes 8am but mostly 9am. Then he starts pushing, hiding, closing posts and thread sometimes 11pm.

He goes to Twitter and uploads links from Nairaland.com, when the forum is low, he creates his own stories such as birthdays, anniversaries and gossips in entertainment.

This operator uses a mobile device not desktop to operate and I can bet he is not based in Nigeria. The uptime of the servers and site are averagely 90% these days.

This account holder is not married. A postgraduate degree holder with flair for news and current affairs. He is doing great. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
cnnamoko:
Lol......u funny pass......lalasticlala sef go burst into laughter
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by Ausken(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
The number one spot goes to the #EPIC word. wetin concern me with the remaining wey I never hear or see before? #TeamEPIC!!
Re: 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland by spafu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Snake; Dullard; Corruption and Epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video) / 10 Anambra People Who Have Inspired The Nation This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.