Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) (28548 Views)

Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by Luckymay(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
emillionaire:
Ife dima, Igbo boys balling since 1960

In Other news, am tired of blogging seriously traffic no dey come.
Biko ibulu oye igbo ne visit my blog @ naijacnn.com

#Onelove
Tinye d link ebe a. Ike agwukwana gi. Jisie Ike.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Raymondenyi:
please what does this mean ? He says it in all his songs...

Oyolima means yori yori!
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by victorazy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
emillionaire:
Ife dima, Igbo boys balling since 1960

In Other news, am tired of blogging seriously traffic no dey come.
Biko ibulu oye igbo ne visit my blog @ naijacnn.com

#Onelove

Not until u change that yeye name "naijacnn" must u copy?
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by ifecokk: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
nice on flavour smileynice one flavour
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lattop:
Nice one Flavour
good of you son. your as u have celebrated dad ur children shall celebrate u in jesus name. amen
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
good of you son.as u have celebrated dad ur children shall celebrate u in jesus name. amen
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by samopeyemi: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where is CHIDINMA
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
phyno..I love sooo..much
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
This phyno guy though, very rugged and coded guy.

See as him be
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by chekasforchekas: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
maxdozie:

Think its his brother

Yes it's his brother his name is Derek and he is flavours personal dj
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
That's nice. Happy Birthday, Daddy Flavour.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by ebigeorge(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
happy birthday to ur dad.... man.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
maxdozie:

Think its his brother
you are using its for human. HBD FOR THE CELEBRANT
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by Missonas(f): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Olukologia:
This your brother no try o Broda flavour. Money neva touch am wella

Lol no matter d chada$ wey some people dey see dem nau dey change
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by delishpot: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Awww, may he celebrate many more in good health, joy and peace with his wife by his side.

cry cry I miss my dad ooooooo
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by Tallysmallz(f): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very cute.
Team, daddies are the best sad
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
ife di nma amaka
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
MoreWahala:
Happy Birthday Papa Flavour, so sure he's more than proud of his son.
And that old man with all white beards still gangstering at old age na wa o, competing heavy bling bling chains with Rick Ross.

grin That's the home Harry B, always giving a shout out to his home boys, check out his IG page you go laugh tire.. OG for real...
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by uhiochris1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngaz:
Iz dat black guy iz broda ni dey kinda luk gud togeda sha.......make i go find my 3 years old betday pics put am for nairaland alsogrin ...wu knws i might make it to FP

HBD papa flavour

Ya that's his brother the dude is a DJ
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by emillionaire: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
victorazy:

Not until u change that yeye name "naijacnn" must u copy?

meaning ??
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by victorazy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
emillionaire:

meaning ??

I mean the name is too common.
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by emillionaire: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2016
victorazy:

too commo , how ??
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2016
emillionaire:

too commo , how ??

Use ur tongue and count ur teeth
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by emillionaire: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2016
victorazy:

ode
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by victorazy(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2016
emillionaire:

ode

Oya control trafic na ;d

I be "ode"

U be genius grin
Re: Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) by emillionaire: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
victorazy:

Oya control trafic na ;d

I be "ode"

U be genius grin
Abeg just dont add to my probs. mind ur biz. Nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Ceased To Be Lillian Esoro’s Fan After She Married Ubi Franklin "– Joel Amadi / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temidayo Abudu At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.