Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) (21372 Views)

Photos From The Reception Accorded Amaechi By The Ikwere Youth Movement / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Splinz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
I see lots of people condemning the Igbo group for backing Saraki, cos to them, Saraki is the only corrupt person in APC that must be purged. Perhaps this youth movement have seen that Saraki is simply being persecuted under the guise of fighting corruption, hence, the need for their support. I mean, we can't all act hypocritically, as discerning minds can see that Saraki is paying for stepping on some powerful toes. I see no prosecution; but persecution.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Scholes007(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
macino1:
Shame on them. while they are wasting their time supporting politicians. Saraki is busy flexing his money.
This people are really cowards why not directly demand for what you want (divided Nigeria) instead of hiding behind every shadow
miscreant
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
chumakk:
Some group that's funded by some by few people don't represent the interest of millions of people

I tire o. Foo.ls everywhere. Earlier, the idiiots and hypocrites called the crowd rented but have suddenly forgotten that phrase just to insult the SE. It is so pathetic, the level of divisiveness and tribalism practiced in our country. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by ourchoice(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
To many people, this is shameful, but yes I am Igbo and I am proud to see Igbos stand by Saraki even at his breaking point, which goes a long way to tell Nigerians that Igbo are not as disjointed as other tribes believe...Igbos are gradually becoming united like in the early 50s and 60s, which is a great sign!

Igbos supported Goodluck massively even after he failed to win re-election; Igbo people still stood by Goodluck despite the fact that Goodluck didn't do much for them, which also proves that Igbos can be trusted if u win their heart or sympathy; whichever.

It's not always about money, sometimes Igbos support someone out of pity, sympathy if they see every other person condemning that person and persecuting them....Igbos don't follow the crowd, they follow their instinct; good or bad.

Igbos I am proud of you people now...keep being united even if u are on the wrong lane, with time, Igbos will get it right, united we stand, divided we fall!

Other tribes can never be trusted like Igbo people because when u fall, other tribes will abandon u but Igbos will stand by u.

Igbos did it for Abiola, they did it for Obasanjo, they did it for Ken Sarowiwa, they did it for Goodluck Jonathan, now they are doing it for Saraki, so it's not about tribe...Igbos hate oppression and injustice!

Saraki is corrupt, yes but he isn't more corrupt than:

1. Tinubu
2. Obj
3. Amaechi
4. Rochas
5. Tambuwal
6. El Rufai
7. Fashola
8. Aregbesola
9. Adams Oshiomhole

So why persecute only him and allow others to walk free It's called witch-hunting and Igbos can't support the gathering of all to persecute one person because Igbos have been persecuted by all Nigerian tribes for years now so we Igbos know how painful it is to be persecuted and bullied by the majority in power!

It maybe Saraki today, tomorrow maybe you, say no to persecution and say no to one-side war again corruption!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by menacetosociety: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stop the generalisation undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
ezebunafo:
Na wao!umu afo igbo,o gini n'eme? Is supporting impunity a normal way of life for ndigbo now?

Yes now, since crime is hereditary in our genes.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Splinz:
I see lots of people condemning the Igbo group for backing Saraki, cos to them, Saraki is the only corrupt person in APC that must be purged. Perhaps this youth movement have seen that Saraki is simply being persecuted under the guise of fighting corruption, hence, the need for their support. I mean, we can't all act hypocritically, as discerning minds can see that Saraki is paying for stepping on some powerful toes. I see no prosecution; but persecution.

You dey mind the idiiots and hypocrites. Suddenly, the crowd is no longer rented. Really? Hypocrisy will kill Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by BioXtraOrganics: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sellswords, tufiakwa. Collect peanuts and be disgracing your race.
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Am not surprised afterall yeebos and crime are bedmates.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Ritchiee: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
Greedy youth that have sold their souls and generation for a pot of porridge. I am[b] achieved[/b] to say these are my fellow Igbos!!

lol at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by pepigeorge(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Igbo guyz and money. ....na wa

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by chidiandre(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
huh!!!!! I am an Igbo man and I do not approve this message

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by EmeritusMbaM: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Gladly, you can paste the address in your message to attach it to your comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGD_5uG8lc

Jeeeez. I am even ashamed on there behalf. Wtf

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by donodion(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na dem...flat headzzzz gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by fulanimafia: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
DAVECENA:
I'm not surprised because the igbos have never liked the apc.One thing about that tribe is that they are business oriented but know definitely nothing about politics.
We saw Jonathan was living office but yet they supported him and now its clear saraki is gradually out of office...........They lack political foresight.................................................its brotherDAVE on the net.

That's because they play politics of emotion and hatred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
We dash una Saraki! make una carry go! Good riddance...... But make una no carry am near SS o! We in d SS re tired of thieves! Be warned

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Ghost01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lost children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by ceaser: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:
Its all about the soul of pdp which had become a regional party confined to the se and ss.

Their fear is as saraki is going down, it will hamper pdp's recovery after last year elections. Let's not forget that the the deputy senate President is from se and pdp. This is what is all about. The emergence of saraki and ekweremadu gave pdp hope and now that may be dashed into pieces soon hence the reason they must rally round saraki.

The position of the SP was initially planned for the south east by the APC. Unfortunately for 'em, they (SE) to vote for Ngige as the APC flag bearer. So the options left was between Lawan, ABS and Dojshh. But ABS was the only hybrid among the three contestants and also the one most inordinately ambitious. He also was about the only one with soooo much crimes from his past haunting his present. Can a government who prides itself in the fight against graft afford to have a man with such notoriety and infamous past and present her number three citizen? Such choice was gonna rubbish and discredit that party's position. However ABS still had his way, but this time conniving with the same people he worked against to foist himself in that position.

It shows he doesn't really care if this country or her hopes of recovery go to the blazes so long as he has his way, even if it entails selling the country off to the devil himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Gboliwe: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
For starters, those fools do not represent me. They don't even look like Igbos. Saraki will do anything to stay relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Gboliwe: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goke7:
Its all about the soul of pdp which had become a regional party confined to the se and ss.

Their fear is as saraki is going down, it will hamper pdp's recovery after last year elections. Let's not forget that the the deputy senate President is from se and pdp. This is what is all about. The emergence of saraki and ekweremadu gave pdp hope and now that may be dashed into pieces soon hence the reason they must rally round saraki.

Stop blabbing nonsense.

How is PDP confined to SS/SE? Where is APC confined? Is it also a regional party?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol at the bolded.

My brother blame it on Oshogbo weed...I actually wanted to write 'ashamed'.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gawd!!! How much did they pay this one's that they want to sacrifice their rights for?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by PRXPERT: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Even IPOB youth are now supporting Saraki. They no longer protest for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, they protest for Saraki. SMH
I know you're yoruba! And the Mod!! Keep doing your dirty job!!! We know who and what you represent!!!
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by bluecircle470: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
No wonder sufferty dey thr land.
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by shaqhead: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
chumakk:
Some group that's funded by some by few people don't represent the interest of millions of people
Of course they dnt but it should be a source of worry when they paint ur tribe as a tribe willing to be bought by the highest bidder to support criminality.

Remember that this is nt the only time we find folks from ur stock brandishing such banners. A Daniel Kanu comes to mind!

Instead of sweepin it under the carpet as just some greedy, misguided youths, it shd engender an open conversation by ur leaders to find out why it is "always" u folks that will support a Saraki or a Dasuki .

Now they dnt represent the generality of the Igbos but this words will soon get stale lyk the Muslims tryin to divorce terrorism from their religion!

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
This yoots enh!

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by naijaking1: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wetin Saraki do way Tinubu no do 10x?
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Splinz:
Come to Kwara or ask any formal customer Society general bank! Am sure u ll reassess ursef!

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Dlee1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
ourchoice:
To many people, this is shameful, but yes I am Igbo and I am proud to see Igbos stand by Saraki even at his breaking point, which goes a long way to tell Nigerians that Igbo are not as disjointed as other tribes believe...Igbos are gradually becoming united like in the early 50s and 60s, which is a great sign!

Igbos supported Goodluck massively even after he failed to win re-election; Igbo people still stood by Goodluck despite the fact that Goodluck didn't do much for them, which also proves that Igbos can be trusted if u win their heart or sympathy; whichever.

It's not always about money, sometimes Igbos support someone out of pity, sympathy if they see every other person condemning that person and persecuting them....Igbos don't follow the crowd, they follow their instinct; good or bad.

Igbos I am proud of you people now...keep being united even if u are on the wrong lane, with time, Igbos will get it right, united we stand, divided we fall!

Other tribes can never be trusted like Igbo people because when u fall, other tribes will abandon u but Igbos will stand by u.

Igbos did it for Abiola, they did it for Obasanjo, they did it for Ken Sarowiwa, they did it for Goodluck Jonathan, now they are doing it for Saraki, so it's not about tribe...Igbos hate oppression and injustice!

Saraki is corrupt, yes but he isn't more corrupt than:

1. Tinubu
2. Obj
3. Amaechi
4. Rochas
5. Tambuwal
6. El Rufai
7. Fashola
8. Aregbesola
9. Adams Oshiomhole

So why persecute only him and allow others to walk free It's called witch-hunting and Igbos can't support the gathering of all to persecute one person because Igbos have been persecuted by all Nigerian tribes for years now so we Igbos know how painful it is to be persecuted and bullied by the majority in power!

It maybe Saraki today, tomorrow maybe you, say no to persecution and say no to one-side war again corruption!
Tufiakwa n'ihe a I dere n'e ba. Saraki enweghi uru o bara ndi Igbo.
Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by Kentursky(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
The last time I checked, there was nothing like Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement, so they are fake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Arraigned For The Murder Of Emmanuel Ubah In Lagos. Photos / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture / Five Senators-elect Jostle For Deputy Senate Presidency (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.