Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) (21705 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Abdul9025(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2016
paul

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by html14java(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
these guys are good. see as dem dey use our brain to improve their unending fame. cheii........ ibo guys no dey dull.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Fkforyou(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Elxandre:
Like if you can kick it. Share if you won't. grin
I go so kick am eh, na for Cotonou them go pick the dog.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Toks2008:
With this live performance i just watched then its apparent that the studio is really helping these guys cos if i have to judge them with their vocal output i will say both of them still need to do more on their voice...im even surprised that i sing better than the duo.

You are not far from the truth
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2016
ireneony:
I'm team paul grin
1st i am team p,sguare them team Peter. Peter isnt a snitch unlike Paul. paul is a sell out. and Jude is a Judas.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by ireneony(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Banter1:
1st i am team p,sguare them team Peter. Peter isnt a snitch unlike Paul. paul is a sell out. and Jude is a Judas.
I like paul because he does not show off more like an introvert guy..
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by stanel(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=kirchofff post=44870228]WHEN THE YOUNG DAUGHTER BRINGS A MAN HOME A 16-year old girl introduces her boyfriend to her parents. – American Scene – Girl: (smiling) Hi mum and dad, this is Vincent, my boyfriend (excited) Vincent: (smiling too) nice to meet you (shakes the parents) Father: You are most welcome. Hope you are taking care of my little girl? Vincent: Of course. Mother: Please stay for dinner Vincent: I’d love to, thanks. – Nigerian Scene – Girl: Papa, mama, meet Vincent (reluctantly) my boyfriend.. Father: (says nothing but goes inside the bedroom) Mother: (shouting) So young man, you want to spoil my daughter for me abi? You useless men of nowadays. Vincent: No ma, sorry ma.. I love your…. Mother: SHUT UP!! Father: (Runs out with a gun and fires a bullet in the air) Vincent: (Runs for his life) Abi na lie? Naija na waa oh.

Na true ooo
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by iyke2ken(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ptoocool:
Mod and OP-battle of the least sense

Who won?
Lol...na draw.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by iyke2ken(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ptoocool:
Mod and OP-battle of the least sense

Who won?
Lol...na draw.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Ptoocool(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
iyke2ken:

Lol...na draw.

lol, you dey mind those things
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Purity1(f): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
After feigning breakup come dey sing one love for us...anyways they're better together
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Chinny5(f): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
qloreal:
I'm not a fan
Why then are you here?
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) by Liberty101: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Elxandre:
Like if you can kick it. Share if you won't. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons / I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.